Thread: Clan War 5x XP/loot bonus event question

Fresh Spawn

Clan War 5x XP/loot bonus event question

Hey clashers- I have a question about the 5x loot bonus going on right now. Does the war have to conclude before the event ends to get the 5x bonus?

Im asking because we are in day 6 of CWL and we canít start a traditional war until we are done with CWL, and the traditional war wouldnít finish before the event does. I donít know that the clan would want to war right after CWL if we donít get the event bonus haha.

Forum Elder
    If its the same as previous events, then you will get the bonus if you start war whilst the event is still live.
    I would also suggest that all you would have to do is start search before it ends. So a longer search should have no bearing. You will be locked into the search, and therefore should claim the bonus.

Fresh Spawn
    Awesome. We will give it a shot! Thanks for the reply.

Bonus given if the war ends or starts inside the event.

IGN: Aidan - Leader
    Invictus Fire - Level 16

Useless of "x5 XP/Loot Bonus" Event.

Hi, I wanna ask. Whats is the use of "x5 clan xp and loot reward" ? when our Clan Castle can't even hold that much.
    If u really wanna give it to us, Then allow the cc to hold unlimited loot reward for that event period.

Same problem SC. Treasury Storage is about 4.6M. My Loot bonus reach to 10M but i only get 4.6M where can i find my CWL bonus of 4.5M. Tha
    nks SC.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by vivek7664 View Post
    Hi, I wanna ask. Whats is the use of "x5 clan xp and loot reward" ? when our Clan Castle can't even hold that much.
    If u really wanna give it to us, Then allow the cc to hold unlimited loot reward for that event period.
    Quote Originally Posted by KONYONGPULUBE View Post
    Same problem SC. Treasury Storage is about 4.6M. My Loot bonus reach to 10M but i only get 4.6M where can i find my CWL bonus of 4.5M. Tha
    nks SC.
    The answer has been given in another thread.. But what if you lose?
    Your cc will still fill up, whether you win, lose or draw.
    An event that fills up the cc, for doing nothing extra, can only be a good thing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vivek7664 View Post
    There is still a good amount of bonus loot and we do receive the full xp boost