Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow easy cwl

Wow easy cwl

We are the clan atomic egg and all of are wars we have matched are max 11s and 12 been matched with few rushed 11s and 12 and tons of10s and 9s . I am not clampaning but the wars are easy

Banned
    It won't be so easy for long. The way it is designed means that, if you find it too easy or hard, you will slowly be moved into the league that best fits your clan and gives a challenging but not impossible set of opponents

Centennial Club
    We have 3 2nd places and 4 1st place finishes so not sure when it is supposed to get hard... 7 months and yet to hit a wall.

We are in masters 1

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ElusiveDream View Post
    We have 3 2nd places and 4 1st place finishes so not sure when it is supposed to get hard... 7 months and yet to hit a wall.
    All that means is that your first season you were seeded very low either because you elected to only put in your lowest THs so ensure easy matches later or your clan makeup has changed dramatically. I would expect you will find matches getting much harder over the next several months as that ‘advantage’ disappears.

SO you started in Silver/Gold league intentionally putting low THs or something?
    And then just brought the big guns for "EZ" wins?

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ZanderG View Post
    We are in masters 1
    That’s odd. i looked up Atomic Egg and there is only one clan with that name and it certainly isnt in Masters1.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    All that means is that your first season you were seeded very low either because you elected to only put in your lowest THs so ensure easy matches later or your clan makeup has changed dramatically. I would expect you will find matches getting much harder over the next several months as that ‘advantage’ disappears.
    We have the exact same lineup for our top 15 that we were seeded upon day 1. So your statement is inaccurate. We are a very strong clan, but like I said we do not stack the lineup.

Forum Veteran
    We have the exact same lineup for our top 15 that we were seeded upon day 1. So your statement is inaccurate. We are a very strong clan, but like I said we do not stack the lineup.
    So that makes me very curious exactly what league you started in and with what lineup? For your clan to have been seeded 7 tiers lower than what your ability is, you must have been seeded at the bottom division or very close to it. The only other explanation is that your members have spent the last 7 seasons upgrading like maniacs to be promoted each and every season.

Forum Elder
    So it would appear you are in one of the crystal leagues by now then.
    Yet you are implying the other clans are "stacking the clan" by finishing with 10s, which your 8s struggled against.
    It isnt unusual for heavy rosters in crystal, even at 30v.
    If you seeded originally in a low gold tier, I would suggest it will get harder real soon.

Congrats to your guys for the dedication required to stay ahead of the curve for 7 straight seasons.