Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wow easy cwl

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    So that makes me very curious exactly what league you started in and with what lineup? For your clan to have been seeded 7 tiers lower than what your ability is, you must have been seeded at the bottom division or very close to it. The only other explanation is that your members have spent the last 7 seasons upgrading like maniacs to be promoted each and every season.
    They started in Silver1 and have moved up to Crystal 2 or Crystal1. It is no wonder they are having an easy time of it, they have 7 th12s and 4 th11s, which is similar to what we see in Masters2 (we’ve been in Masters1 with that roster too). So, Ellusive, in answer to your question about when will it get harder, it will get harder when you get into Masters 2 or 1. I suspect it will be pretty easy before that because you will have a power advantage unless your clan’s skill is below average. You’ll find a bit more of a challenge in Masters3 if you are getting promoted up to that one next season.
    Last edited by 2222; April 10th, 2019 at 09:29 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    They started in Silver1 and have moved up to Crystal 2 or Crystal1. It is no wonder they are having an easy time of it, they have 7 th12s and 4 th11s, which is similar to what we see in Masters2 (we’ve been in Masters1 with that roster too). So, Ellusive, in answer to your question about when will it get harder, it will get harder when you get into Masters 2 or 1. I suspect it will be pretty easy before that because you will have a power advantage unless your clan’s skill is below average. You’ll find a bit more of a challenge in Masters3 if you are getting promoted up to that one next season.
    We seeded in Masters1 with a similar lineup 6-7 TH12s, 4-5 TH11s and couple 9s and 10s. Seems odd to me that they were seeded so very low and we were seeded so very high. We were all close to max so they must have been rushed or freshies when they seeded.
    Last edited by Tosti111; April 10th, 2019 at 10:40 PM.

Forum Elder
    We seeded in Masters1 with a similar lineup 6-7 TH12s, 4-5 TH11s and couple 9s and 10s. Seems odd to me that they were seeded so very low and we were seeded so very high. We were all close to max so they must have been rushed or freshies when they seeded.
    Yeah. Struck me a bit too. To seed in Silver1, i think they would most likely be mainly 10s and under at the time.
    We seeded bronze 1 with 8s and under, and gold carries some 10s and 11s.
    I appreciate 7 months is quite a considerable time period in clash, but they sure been active, taking for granted those accounts arent rushed.

Disclaimer.. I run with multi accounts, and am either at work or at war, so raiding is tough. But it still seems quick.

That’s odd. i looked up Atomic Egg and there is only one clan with that name and it certainly isnt in Masters1.
    that’s are feeder we are nuclear egg

New Bloke/Chick
    It seems your clan is a first time player. Even all are TH12, a clan always starts with master I. Currently, master I is much easier since all good ones went up, wait and see the results when you climb to ch1, if your clan is able to. Heh heh ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ZanderG View Post
    that’s are feeder we are nuclear egg

Easy dubs

Quote Originally Posted by Dougdan View Post
    It seems your clan is a first time player. Even all are TH12, a clan always starts with master I. Currently, master I is much easier since all good ones went up, wait and see the results when you climb to ch1, if your clan is able to. Heh heh ...
    We’ll get to masters easy

Quote Originally Posted by ZanderG View Post
    We are in masters 1

no, your clan is in master 2. also you claim to have moved up six straight cwls. your log is not open so i can't confirm. assuming you're not stretching the truth on this, that means you rolled in at gold 2. there's no way you rolled in at gold 2 with your current lineup so you sandbagged to start and probably cost yourself tons of medals in the process. congratulations. bragging on here seems kind of pointless.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; May 4th, 2019 at 03:54 PM.

Centennial Club
    We seeded in silver 1 none of our bases were rushed. 4 of our 12s are max 12s even with the new content, we Have a couple that are under 50 royals.

As to why we were seated where we were I can't tell you that. All I know is we are in crystal 1 this week and went back to 15 and sent our lowers to a new made clan for 15.
    They seeded silver 1 and have 2 10s, a bunch of 9s and 6 8s.

Quote Originally Posted by ElusiveDream View Post
    We seeded in silver 1 none of our bases were rushed. 4 of our 12s are max 12s even with the new content, we Have a couple that are under 50 royals.

As to why we were seated where we were I can't tell you that. All I know is we are in crystal 1 this week and went back to 15 and sent our lowers to a new made clan for 15.
    They seeded silver 1 and have 2 10s, a bunch of 9s and 6 8s.
    You started in Silver1 and have moved up Crystal1. It is no wonder why you had an easy time of it, you have 7 th12s and 4 th11s, which is similar to what we see in Masters2 (we’ve been in Masters1 with that roster too). It will get harder (and more fun) when you get into Masters 2 or 1. I suspect it will be pretty easy before that because you will have a power advantage unless your clan’s skill is below average. You’ll find a bit more of a challenge in Masters3 if you are getting promoted up to that one next season.
    Last edited by 2222; May 4th, 2019 at 05:41 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    (...) assuming you're not stretching the truth on this, that means you rolled in at gold 2. there's no way you rolled in at gold 2 with your current lineup so you sandbagged to start and probably cost yourself tons of medals in the process. congratulations. bragging on here seems kind of pointless.
    Agree. We were seeded in Crystal 1 with 3 or 4 (don't remember exactly) non-rushed TH12 rest TH11 a couple of 10s and 9s. All normally developed bases (no engineering). And we remained there for 3 seasons before moving up to M3 due to normal base progression. I can't believe you were seeded so low with at least some TH12, not to say 4 or 5. That simply can't be. So i guess yuor roster wasn't the same as it is now, even while obviously some of your players have been upgrading since.
    Anyway let me tell you that after you get to Masters you will have a harder time. Current war (3-0 so far) we had similar TH distributions our first 3 war days. This day we have 15 non-rushed TH12 to face (we have 2 TH10, 5 TH11, rest TH12, so to say). For what we have seen so far opponents aren't good attackers but still our TH10s are having a very hard time scrapling some star there...