Thread: Need help with barn storage

Need help with barn storage

I am pretty new to this game(lvl 16) with barn storage up to 100. I don't have any space in my barn storage. Every time i try to collect something it always says your barn is full. So i need someone to guide me on how to control my storage from going full all the time. Things i should sell and shouldn't.

If you get a chance search the forum and YouTube on information on “stacking”. It will help tremendously.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandyplays123 View Post
    I am pretty new to this game(lvl 16) with barn storage up to 100. I don't have any space in my barn storage. Every time i try to collect something it always says your barn is full. So i need someone to guide me on how to control my storage from going full all the time. Things i should sell and shouldn't.
    At your level, you will need coins more than anything. Try to sell everything you make in your roadside shop and at max coins. You can make more revenue there than with trucks, boats and farm visitors
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...