Thread: Clan games rewards

Troll Food

Clan games rewards

Hello,
    As you have recently given us new troop levels, new defence's levels etc.-etc. which are taking quite a bit of time to finish them all. So, it would be very helpful for us to, if we get more 'Book of Buildings' & 'Book of Fighting', instead of thise Book of Heroes or other stuffs, as these books are useful for both higher as well as lower town'hall players, whereas the Book of Heroes would be most beneficial for only those players who are at lower town-halls & with unmaxed heroes. That would make our work very easy & fast for both higher TH. players as well as the lower TH ones. Just a piece of request. Rest is your rule.
    THANK U!

This i agree with. More diversity in the rewards is needed.

Troll Food
    Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    This i agree with. More diversity in the rewards is needed.
    Yes, I'm totally fed-up of Book of Heroes. Another thing is, Book of Heroes is most important for players with high-levelled un-maxed heroes. I think the amount of Book of Heroes I selled would have took my Queen from level 60 to level 68 or 70. LoL. And, I think book of fighting & building would be beneficial for both divisions of players of lower THs as well as for players at TH.11 or 12 as new buildings & troops levels are there for both of them.
    For instance, the TH. 9s can get their Cannons & Baby-Dragons(until they are fully maxed & want to stay at TH.9 forever) to new levels & TH.12s can get their cannons, hog-riders & witches upgraded to their brand new levels. So both type of players are benefit'd. Whereas, if Book of Heroes is given, the th.9s may upgrade their heroes to new levels, but then the th.12 players need to sell them for some gems(and the amount of gems is less than what trader takes to get it), as no new hero levels are there for th.12s with max heroes, rather they have got only the new troops & defences levels. So, ultimately they are in loss.

Forum Champion
    While I too hope for more diversity in the future, and I’m sure we will see many different rewards, you must keep in mind that the majority of players are not maxed. They don’t have max hero’s and DE is the hardest of the resources to farm. Hero books are in high demand for most players. All of the recent updates have been SC making it easier for a new player to pick up the game and progress very quickly and easily. Without a constant flow of new players, the game will die. Honestly, I’d not worry too much about only seeing hero books in future seasons. I’m sure SC will vary the rewards.

Troll Food
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    While I too hope for more diversity in the future, and I’m sure we will see many different rewards, you must keep in mind that the majority of players are not maxed. They don’t have max hero’s and DE is the hardest of the resources to farm. Hero books are in high demand for most players. All of the recent updates have been SC making it easier for a new player to pick up the game and progress very quickly and easily. Without a constant flow of new players, the game will die. Honestly, I’d not worry too much about only seeing hero books in future seasons. I’m sure SC will vary the rewards.
    Thnx for replaying. Book of Heroes for lower TH. players rise-up quickly. But, CoC is all about 'foreseeing'. I'm shock'd that how can players(even those who got a beard playing CoC) are not able to foresee it.
    Just, tell 1 thing, what's better finishing-up a 12 days upgrade instantly or a 6/7 day upgrade instantly. Obviously, 12 days one. So, what do you think, what level heroes a lower TH.(8 or 9 or 10<sometimes>) player has? Most have heroes of level <=30(As far as I have seen in my Clash life), most have heroes less than or equal to level 30. Very few have their heroes of level 30+. And, max. heroes take about a week or so. So, IDK why they want to finish a hero upgrade before upgradibg their major defences like X-Bows & Inferno-Towers? Which take time about 10(+,-) days. Maybe, for Clan Wars, but I think that doing a 3⭐ or a high % 2⭐is not that difficult, just requires a little bit of practice.

Banned
    Since Clan Games are only once a month now, I would love to see another tier (the maximum being 50k wouldn't need to change, there could just be another one added at like 40k - not an exact number obviously but the point is the top wouldn't need to be increased) for more rewards and diverse ones.

On my town hall 10 account (which will soon be going to town hall 11), since the day it upgraded to town hall 10, there has not been a single book of building in clan games. I have been patiently waiting for one to upgrade my spell factory but I ended up procuring one elsewhere and there is still no sign of that book anywhere