Thread: TH 11 - Looking For Lessons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

TH 11 - Looking For Lessons

Hey all, I have a solid clan but seem to be hitting a bit of a plateau with my learning. I'm looking to join a clan who can help me grow and consistently 3 star Max TH 11s in war and cwl. Let me know if you can help.

Id #P8VQ20GU9

Thanks
    Jimmy
    Last edited by JamesDallas59; April 8th, 2019 at 11:42 PM.

Millennial Club
    Is that a permanent thing or temp affair?

Hey! We have some really talented th12s that could help you a lot. If you are interested you are more than welcome to join!
    Clan name: Exclusive Drip
    Tag:#28LQ8CGYQ
    We would love to have you!

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (#Y228CRC0).

About Bregan D'aerth:

17th level war clan
    CWL League: Champions League III
    331 war wins
    33 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 13,430th in the world and 765th in the United States

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL (i.e. our AAA baseball team):

16th level war clan
    CWL League: Master League III
    409 war wins
    48 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 62,013th in the world, 4,265th in the U.S.

Which clan should you join?

Requirements to join Bregan:
    If you're TH12 - must have 100 combined hero levels
    If you're TH11 - must have 80 combined hero levels
    If you're TH10 - must have 60 combined hero levels
    If you're TH9 - must have 50 combined hero levels

If you do not qualify for Bregan, join BrotherhoodPL.
    Brotherhood's requirements are TH9 or higher who does not meet above requirements and has a minimum of 20 total combined hero levels.

**If Bregan is full, please go to our feeder/farming clan until a spot opens up. We regularly do 50vs50 wars, so you have to join the feeder when that's going on. Obviously I will not have room for you in Bregan D'aerth while that's going on. Or likewise, if we're doing a 50 vs 50 in the feeder, you will have to join Bregan until that war is over, even if you would not normally qualify.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player and more of a farmer, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **If you are a hardcore war player but do not meet the above requirements for the main clan, please go to BrotherhoodPL until you do.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Finland, Australia, Canada, Slovakia, Nepal, Indonesia, Germany & Egypt i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Psycho Hardware! #8JP229

Hope to see you soon!!

Level 18
    - 1,357/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

ALPHA Major - Lvl 11 Adult Clan(All time War,CG,CwL),Looking for Active th8+ members

Welcome To

(Clan Tag : #JOYPVO9L)
    (Clan Website : www.alphamajorclan.weebly.com)

About ALPHA Major :

• Right now, we are Lvl 11, Crystal 1/Master 3 active donation clan.
    • All members are above 25 age.
    • We are allover world wide players, however majority are Indians.
    • Donation is frequent , so no donation expectation from you.
    • We have a clan whatsapp group, where we usually discuss about strategies, upcoming updates and many more.
    • Common language is English.

Your Benefit :

• Learn 3-star strategies!
    • Siege machine, Electro Dragon utilization!
    • Farming army and war army compositions!
    • Base design for farming, edge spawn, war, trophy pushing!
    • War bonus!
    • Clan game all tier rewards!
    • Friendly environment, full time pass!

Options to join ALPHA Major :

• Reply your player tag, we will invite you as soon as possible.
    • Send the joining request to clan : #JOYPVO9L (Both "O" are alphabet)
    • Send the friend request to me : #8CQGYJOGJ ("O" is alphabet)
    • Visit www.alphamajorclan.weebly.com and send the joining request

Visit our clan website www.alphamajorclan.weebly.com for more information. We hope to hear from you. If you are not satisfied enough, please comment below, how we can improve in future.

We are Mac Aussie Clan (P82VQV8V)

We are an English speaking Aussie Clan looking for good, loyal, active Clashers that are on their accounts daily.

We war twice a week at the same times every week and participate in the League Wars monthly.

We accept any level Clasher so look us up, as long as you aren’t too rushed.

We aren’t interested in Clashers that are hoppers, parkers, swears or are just plain rude.

Our forum password is:
    "Electric Dragon"

Kind Regards
    Zennet - #8Q88RLPQG

Come & join a great clan
    Clan Founded - March 2016
    https://clashofclans.com/clans/clan?clanTag=P82VQV8V

Clan War Profile:
    174 wins
    lvl 10
    26 members

No Swearing
    Come & join a great clan
    Founded - March 2016
    https://clashofclans.com/clans/clan?clanTag=P82VQV8V

Zennet #8Q88RLPQG
    Zennet
    (Clan Leader)
    Mac Aussie Clan
    #P82VQV8V

Pro Member
    Hi Jamesdallas,

***Pine Fine #PYULYYU9***

We are recruiting a 3 more TH10+ ***(cannot be rushed or engineered)*** that are active in wars. We war every Monday/Wednesday/Friday and the wars are started at 8 PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

We are in ---Masters 1 --- for the Supercell CWL

***CWL is taken seriously for our clan - Meaning if you participate you will be expected to do friendly challenges before attacking and you need to discuss your attack plan so others can review it to see if there are any problems with it.***

To participate in CWL you will need to be a near max TH11+. We do have a second clan, Pine Fine 2, that is in Crystal 3 that non TH11s move to.

Our record is 298 wins and 237 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks. TH10's and lower are expected to attack in the first 12 hours of the war. *If you can't meet these requirements you will be kicked*

We also have fun events sometimes. We have done a few PotLucks and Trojan War (no one attacks until the last 90 minutes of the war)- They are a lot of fun! We also host other war events, ground/air troops only, 50 in 50 and friendly wars with our second clan.

***Warning - Before joining and leaving like so many others from the forums - Our chat can be inactive outside of wars. The clan in general however is not inactive. We war three times a week and donations are filled very quickly. If you want a very active chat log at all times, this isn't the clan for you.***

We are relaxed when it comes to donations. We hope that any member that joins donates. During a war, specifically requested troops are normally filled quickly and are only max donations. Outside of war troop requests are filled but specific requests may not be filled as quickly as a request of "any".

***If you do send an invite, make sure to put [Goliath] or something about Goliath in your comment so you’re not denied since we are always actively waring.***

We have not missed maxed rewards since Clan Games was introduced. If you join we do not have a minimum limit on how many points you must earn we just hope that you contribute as much as you can.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

***PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES***