Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: Bingo derby

  1. #21
    Forum Superstar Gymgirl4a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    3,169
    The in game news section confirms that you can keep playing after completing one line

    Farm Level 170. Town 51. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    494
    Thanks for bingo, but never seen such an awful board. 7 of 16 are town tasks, plus have fishing, goat milk, banana pancakes and honey tea all on same board. And in a hood of 25 we are supposed to get 9 or 10 of each. Just wow. I suspect a number of those we will not even get that many opportunities in a week.

  3. #23
    Forum Superstar Gymgirl4a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    3,169
    Our board is very town orientated too along with milk, wool, buttered popcorn, fishing and boats. A few quick ones like mining and helping. So far a good number of them are showing up so 🤞 it continues.

    Farm Level 170. Town 51. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

  4. #24
    New Bloke/Chick PiterKars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    46
    am new to Bingo Derby. Could someone confirm if the Townie tasks (with specific photo e.g. Dancer, Cowboy etc) mean that only specific Townie tasks will count or any general town visitor / town building tasks (e.g. 16 x Diners or 20 x visitors) will count as well?
    Thank you very much in advance!

  5. #25
    Forum Champion SmallChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    UK-England, near London.
    Posts
    6,186
    Quote Originally Posted by PiterKars View Post
    am new to Bingo Derby. Could someone confirm if the Townie tasks (with specific photo e.g. Dancer, Cowboy etc) mean that only specific Townie tasks will count or any general town visitor / town building tasks (e.g. 16 x Diners or 20 x visitors) will count as well?
    Thank you very much in advance!
    Yes. It has to be that specific person or building.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

    Level 155 (45 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

  6. #26
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    43
    It's the specific townie as the picture shows. Only the train task allows collecting anybody.

  7. #27
    Momscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    East Central Florida
    Posts
    3,180
    Quote Originally Posted by sierramike View Post
    Thanks for bingo, but never seen such an awful board. 7 of 16 are town tasks, plus have fishing, goat milk, banana pancakes and honey tea all on same board. And in a hood of 25 we are supposed to get 9 or 10 of each. Just wow. I suspect a number of those we will not even get that many opportunities in a week.
    With a NH of 25, if you start by having everyone just do bingo tasks at ANY point level, you will save lots of time trying to figure out what lines will be the best to finish. If your NH is one that asks the players to do the extra tasks, you have 250 tasks at your disposal, and your entire derby board would only take 160 of those tasks. It may be later in the week when some of the tasks start to show up, but if you can get many of the tasks done early, I think it will make it easier. It also starts making way for new tasks to come up. Not having to connect the lines and finishing with an anchor task, makes things a bit less stressful.

    We are only 5 playing this week, so 1-2 times for each tasks. We have the dreaded trifecta, bacon, wool, and goat milk, on our board and only 3 town related tasks. Add to that a feed, fishing and some long growing crops. So far most have come up on our task board, but no crops. We rarely get crops in a regular derby, and I suspect these won’t show up for a couple of days.

    We only need to each average 279 points (10 tasks) to get all the regular thresholds. Even if a bingo task as low as 230 comes up, we will most likely take it. The points are easily made up by the 320s that are already on the board. For us, this week is about the rewards and the bingo lines that will give us even more rewards.

    Good luck 🍀 everyone!
    Level 156
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

  8. #28
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    43
    Has anyone already completed a bingo line and can confirm that continuing is possible?

  9. #29
    Senior Member Dove2017's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by cae13 View Post
    Has anyone already completed a bingo line and can confirm that continuing is possible?
    yes, we finished 3 lines, not simultaneously a few hours ago.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 151, town 53
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    With a NH of 25, if you start by having everyone just do bingo tasks at ANY point level, you will save lots of time trying to figure out what lines will be the best to finish. If your NH is one that asks the players to do the extra tasks, you have 250 tasks at your disposal, and your entire derby board would only take 160 of those tasks. It may be later in the week when some of the tasks start to show up, but if you can get many of the tasks done early, I think it will make it easier. It also starts making way for new tasks to come up. Not having to connect the lines and finishing with an anchor task, makes things a bit less stressful.

    We are only 5 playing this week, so 1-2 times for each tasks. We have the dreaded trifecta, bacon, wool, and goat milk, on our board and only 3 town related tasks. Add to that a feed, fishing and some long growing crops. So far most have come up on our task board, but no crops. We rarely get crops in a regular derby, and I suspect these won’t show up for a couple of days.

    We only need to each average 279 points (10 tasks) to get all the regular thresholds. Even if a bingo task as low as 230 comes up, we will most likely take it. The points are easily made up by the 320s that are already on the board. For us, this week is about the rewards and the bingo lines that will give us even more rewards.

    Good luck 🍀 everyone!

    Yes, exactly. And attempting to do that. Unfortunately we have some members that see an easy task, whether bingo related or not, and think hey I can get that done quickly and take it. I have no confidence we end up getting one line, let alone three. However, I am posting every hour or two, PLEASE ONLY TAKE BLUE TACK TASKS, and so far about 80-90% of the tasks taken have been. But given that we are from all over the world, I am not confident given past requests that everyone understands the importance of reading messages or understands English well enough to "get it". So far I am not taking any tasks, hoping that lines get close enough that a few of us can fill in the gaps. Had to talk a fellow co-leader off the edge last night to even participate given the blossom derby fiasco last week, and hoping she can help fill in the gaps later in the week.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •