Thread: Donít ya just hate it when....

Donít ya just hate it when....

Donít ya just hate it when youíre working on CG or SC tasks, and one of them is to use X number of a troop but every Base you go up against really needs a totally different attack strategy?

I decided to work on the SC task to get stars while attacking with Giants on one of my games today. Figured I would spread it over the 4 games this next few days to make it easier. I swear...every base I go up against is a diamond base that is screaming for Minion Drops. It is taking me a month of Tuesdays to finish this bloody task. LOL

Never fails....
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Attack them anyway! If you fail, so what? Armies are free after all
    Hail the Triforce!
    If you need assistance, proceed to the nearest goddess statue to request Hyliaís.
    If youíre Yiga, you must die

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Don’t ya just hate it when you’re working on CG or SC tasks, and one of them is to use X number of a troop but every Base you go up against really needs a totally different attack strategy?

I decided to work on the SC task to get stars while attacking with Giants on one of my games today. Figured I would spread it over the 4 games this next few days to make it easier. I swear...every base I go up against is a diamond base that is screaming for Minion Drops. It is taking me a month of Tuesdays to finish this bloody task. LOL

Never fails....
    I'm seeing the same thing too in my main game (4300-4400 cups). It's much easier to find GiCart friendly bases in my B game (3600-3800 cups).

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Attack them anyway! If you fail, so what? Armies are free after all
    Well, if you're pushing or farming, it's going to cost you cups (and, by extension, loot per victory)

Banned
    I hate it when there are builders base challenges in general because I can't do them mostly; don't play builders base and left mine at BH2 (though, can easily do percentage and star ones)

Quote Originally Posted by GrandWarden0 View Post
    I hate it when there are builders base challenges in general because I can't do them mostly; don't play builders base and left mine at BH2 (though, can easily do percentage and star ones)
    Then you need to get in there and git ‘er done, dude!

As I’ve said many times before - Clash is a wide and varied game that includes the BB, Clan Wars, CWL, HV farming, Season Challenges (now), Goblin Maps, Base Building, strat development, Legend League, trophy pushing, alts/minis, and more. It’s what makes the game so appealing and why there’s pretty much always something to do.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

The majority of my attacks are gicartbomber, and I’ve already had a couple of 3 stars this season against maxed accounts (excluding walls). Hopefully y’all are enjoying the BH balancing changes.
    TH12: 60/60/30 TH12: 60/60/30 TH12: 50/52/30 TH10: 30/30
    Main #LL2JCQ0C