Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come to LADIES of LEISURE APR19 for drama-free, relaxed play.

Cool Come to LADIES of LEISURE APR19 for drama-free, relaxed play.

Hi there! Ladies of Leisure Apr19 is a brand new hood but I am an experienced player, farm level 136 atm, and have over 4 years experience as a Leader. At present I’m seeking English-speaking experienced players with farms at around Level 90 or over.

I have created this hood as I know that it can be difficult to find a suitable new hood when you have a bigger farm - especially if you want something that is relaxed and not Derby-driven. So I hope that this new hood will meet your requirements.

My goal is to create a friendly, relaxed and stress-free place to be, chat if you want to but don’t if you’re not in the mood or just need to do a quick bit of farming. The members are to be polite and kind to each other, undemanding and considerate. We’ll help each other with expansions and gaining achievements.

The Derby is optional and casual. If you’re opted in then please complete all tasks but, for now at least, they can be at any points that you want to do, and the diamond task is always optional. If you know that you’re going to be too busy to play then please opt out before it starts. If you’re opted in and a catastrophe occurs that means you can’t continue then please just let the hood know. All Derby players will be made Elders so there’s no problem with trashing tasks.

I’m a keen town player and hoping for some like-minded hoodies so that we can collect townies from each other’s stations.

No rules about the rss - sell to whoever you want, buy whatever you want, however many crates that is. It’s nice to trade and to sell cheaply to hoodies but it’s up to you. If you need coin then fair enough, charge full price.

We can help each other with watering plants and filling crates etc but it’s a good idea to always put an ad in your rss too, so that non-hoodies can help out if your hoodies can’t. It’s also a good idea to build up your in-game friend list by accepting and offering invitations for in-game friends, as these can also be very helpful. Especially if you don’t like sending boats away!

I’m in the UK and would like this to be an international hood but English speakers only please. So UK, USA, NZ, Aussie, Irish, and any other English-speaking nations.

If you pop in to say ‘hi’ and don’t get an answer very quickly please be patient, I’ll say ‘hi’ back as soon as possible. If you have any questions you can either ask them here in the forum or send me a pm.
    Mig
    Leader of ‘Ladies of Leisure Apr19’
    tag: #Y02LP98C
    (the 0 is a zero not a letter)

Hi Mig! Sending you a pm...

Hi there, if you have a farm over level 90 and would like to be in at the beginning of a new hood playing with others who also have mature farms - come over to Ladies of Leisure Apr19 and help shape and grow this new hood!
    Mig

Hi, is your Farm at level 90 or over and are you in a hood consisting mainly of farms much smaller than yours? Do you sometimes find it slow-going to get the help that you need? It’s good to be in a hood that has a good mix of levels, but play is more fun if there’s a fair number of farms at a similar level to yours. If this is you, come to Ladies of Leisure Apr19 where I’m aiming to start with farms at level 90 and over.
    Mig

Hello,
    well, there’s just 2 days more of the Derby this week. I’m pleased that there’s already one person who has committed to joining me when it has finished and I’m ready to accept more.

So, if you have been thinking of changing your hood when the Derby finishes I would be really pleased to meet you. Come on over and make a couple of new friends, be in at the beginning of a new venture, have fun playing the Derby from the beginning again - we’ll be in the Champions League in no time at all!

All Derby players will be made Elders, and we’ll help each other with expansions and achievements.
    Mig

Hi,
    my new hoodie and I are enjoying the Derby this week and expect that we will soon progress from the Novice league.

If you too would like to enjoy stress-free Derby play, if you would like support and help to gain the Good Neighbourhood Achievement awards (or any of the other awards), if you enjoy playing the town but struggle with it in your current hood, if you have a large farm and prefer not to be in a hood with lots of baby farms - then do please come and join us. You will be made very welcome! I’m based in the UK and farm is level 137 town level 37, my hoodie is in the USA and has a farm at level 156 town level 50, so we have the nucleus of a fine international neighbourhood.
    Mig

Hi, we have another new member of the hood and look forward to welcoming more.

Do you like playing the Derby but now find that your competitive edge is less fiery than it once was?
    Do you find yourself getting stressed and worried at the weekend about completing all the tasks at top points?
    Does Life get in the way and make it difficult to find time to get the high point tasks your hood requires, and then to complete them before the end of the Derby?
    Is the fun draining out of the game for you?

if so then you have found the answer - join ‘Ladies of Leisure Apr19’ and re-discover the fun of playing the game! We do require all tasks to be completed (diamond task optional) but - and here’s the thing - you can do them at ANY points you like. So what that the only 320 points tasks are more poxy boats or tedious goat milk collecting - doesn’t matter- pick the 250 mining task if you want it, or the 175 town task. And enjoy it! There’s more to life than being in the top 3 every single week.

What we are doing atm is having fun with the Derby. Not only are we selecting the tasks on the basis of what we want to do rather than the points we ‘must’ select, but we’re going for Champs league via the scenic route. Yes, that’s right, we’re not going straight for it like an arrow from the bow. If we slip down a League on our way up - guess what - we don’t care! It’s actually fun and very relaxing to play at lower levels after you’ve spent months or years slogging away at the sharp end. And when we get there, well we’ll possibly hang around for a while but then we are planning to choose very low point tasks to be in the bottom 3, yes that’s right deliberately, so we eventually get back down to Rookie League. Then we’ll head back up again!

Its fun, it’s light-hearted, it’s stress-free. You’re invited to come join us and allow your soul to relaaaax.
    Mig

Hello,
    do you like playing the town? I do, and so do my fellow hoodies. We help each other if a townie wants something we don’t have, and there’s generally townies to pick up in our private trains - but the more the merrier, and more hoodies = more townies to pick up.

The next derby is a bingo derby and we have decided to give it a miss this time. It’ll mean that we’ll slide down from our newly promoted position in the Professional League, but we’re not bothered as we’ll be back up the next week. It gives such a sense of lightness and release to not be pressured to go go go for top 3 position every week, it’s wonderful to rediscover the playfulness of the Derby!

If you too would like to experience the freedom of relaxed play, come and join us.
    Last edited by Mig; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:25 PM.
    Mig

Hi there - it’s ok, you’ve found the hood for you! If you fancy just playing your game your way, no dramas, no stress, just good honest fun and friendly chat - come and join us!
    Mig

Hi there! We have a place for you - join now and get to know us before the next derby starts. If you opt in you’ll be made an Elder, so no worries about trashing tasks. We need players from the UK, Ireland, Australia, NZ, Canada, USA and anywhere else that speaks English, to make our hood truly international and to cover all time zones. At present we have players in the UK and USA. We are friendly and helpful, we play the town and casual Derby - all tasks must be completed but may be at whatever points you like.
    Mig