Thread: Looking for A Higher Level Champion Hood

Looking for A Higher Level Champion Hood

I am level 91 and in need of a higher level serious Champion League Hood. I am self sufficient and have all machines and fishing spots open. I am helpful and polite at all times.

What I am looking for in a hood:

All 10 Tasks 320/400 points (No Exceptions) Opt out when needed.

A hood that is chatty, helpful and works as a team.

Everyone releases townies regularly for others working on tasks.

A hood that enforces the rules and will Boot members that don't follow them. A hood that does not tolerate moochers or slackers.

What I am NOT looking for in a hood.

I am not interested in a hood with a bunch of "baby" farms. Or one with an endless list of rules to try and micro-manage a players every move.

No task reserving, no delayed starts and no waiting periods to play the derby. No outside messaging systems such as kik.

If this matches your neighborhoods style of playing Please Private Message me. Or send me an invite to your hood and I'll come check it out Tag# 20PLRJ8GU

Thank You.
    Last edited by sherrylockhart956; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:33 AM.

I’ve sent you a pm

New Bloke/Chick
    Hi Sherry! Our playing styles match so well!! I am building a hood with your exact needs. We want to win without any micro-managing or nitpicking. You play how you want. No delays, no reserving or speeding up tasks, no outside chats. Just complete your tasks & help one another. Iíve seen controlling leaders & slack leaders. We all just wanna play well & win! Weíre adults, we donít need to be baby sat. Hereís more!

🏆ALPACA THE BOAT, you bring the FUN 🏆
    ⛴ ALPACA THE BOAT ⛴

⚡️⚡️⚡️ GIVERS WHO WIN AS ONE ⚡️⚡️⚡

Whether you are an experienced player or wanting to learn & grow, let's derby & win together.
    Want to play your own way? win? make friends & escape the outside world as a farmer?

My vision is a strong team who's players give as much as they take. No micro-management, just play smart, grow & win as one.

We are experienced leaders forming our next super hood. We just need you! We can all improve so input is also encouraged.

ELDER status upon joining

ALL WE ASK
    Derby & gold lover
    10x 320/400 max tasks
    Active & will chat
    Helpful
    Friendly
    Communicate
    Manners are a must!

Minimum level 50

English speaking
    Adults only
    Opt out when needed

HOOD- ALPACA THE BOAT
    TAG- #L9LGULLP
    TEAL BOAT WHEEL, PINK BACKGROUND

Hello, the Carebear hood would love to have you! You sound like a great fit. We do expect all members to complete the extra task allowed each week. Our hood tag is #8LG22YC. Stop in and say hello or read the recruitment thread I have up to learn a bit about us. The thread has the hood name Carebear in the title and is currently on the first page.
    Have a great day.
    🦋Huni Buni🦋

Hi,
    we're in the search of a few good people to join us at the Foxhole II . What we're looking for is someone who is laid back, helpful, speaks English, and doesnt mind chatting if need be. Derby isn't mandatory, but if you decide to play, choose tasks worth 310 and up, everyone in the neighborhood likes to take 320s, so whatever you want to do. please make sure to COMPLETE all tasks, 10th task is always optional. We'll make you elder the second you join. We're friendly, self-sufficient, and very helpful. There's not a lot of rules, just have fun and work hard at the derby (if your opted in). We're on the smaller side for a neighborhood, but we still are able to collect all horseshoes! Come check us out, and help us grow!
    The Foxhole II #9CVRGQVU

Neighborhood Name: Green Acres Co Op (Captain's Wheel with Shield)

Hi!!!

My name is Gia and we are looking for new frnds to join our hood. The required Level 45 and up.

Currently in Champions League.

Who we are: We are Active, Helpful, Respectful, Derby Players. This is a place where you can level up with support of other neighbors and where guidance can be offered based on others experience. We have frnds from around the world.

Derby Participation:
    - We are not obsessed with winning the Derby
    - We just ask that you participate in the Derby and complete all tasks (9 tasks)
    - We expect you to take Derby tasks that you think you can accomplish
    - We ask that you take tasks that are 300 points or higher
    - We try to earn all horseshoes each derby
    - Extra task is optional, NOT required (save your diamonds for other stuff!!!)

Our goal is to keep the neighborhood stress free and fun!!!

If you think this matches you own playing style, then come on over and give us a try.

*** Daily Bump ***