Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is builder base dead?

Its dead until update comes

Quote Originally Posted by ubba13 View Post
    It's better than ever.

No events? Collect gems.
    Season daily challenges? Get 1 star per day.
    Season weekly challenges? Get 15 stars.

Don't even have to try to win.
    This. So true. Only have walls left to upgrade. Like they really matter.
    Last edited by Martvol; April 14th, 2019 at 04:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.

Forum Legend
    The Builder Base makes Clan Games possible when you are sitting in Legends on Main.

Furtermore.. I still don’t understand how people that hate the Builder Base are the first to respond to threads like these.. just move on, guys.

/Affront

Forum Veteran
    Yeah, i was maxed last September as well. At least these days i just get 1 attack daily for the daily challenge, but nothing more.

I was hoping for some clan related feature for builder base in last update, but it looks like they haven't even started working on it.

BH9 is all we know that is planned in June, but it's just another level. Not any exciting stuff like clan wars or cwl in home base.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post

Furtermore.. I still don’t understand how people that hate the Builder Base are the first to respond to threads like these.. just move on, guys.

/Affront
    Lol, seriously, what are they even doing in this subforum. Or was it intially posted in general and then moved here.

Quote Originally Posted by ubba13 View Post
    It's better than ever.

No events? Collect gems.
    Season daily challenges? Get 1 star per day.
    Season weekly challenges? Get 15 stars.

Don't even have to try to win.

Nice summary. Mine is maxed since about 6 months. Collecting stars and gems is the only reason I play it from time to time.

Don‘t get me wrong. I like the BB in general, but without anything to develop my motivation to play it is low.

The last update revived it enough for me that now in addition to clan games, I also attack once a day to get a star to complete the daily achievements.

I have also been dumping trophies here and there so that I don’t have to try to hard to get that star. Like many I am maxed and have no desire to push.

If it’s just bh9 coming out and that is it, not sure how much I will play.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by blackba View Post
    The last update revived it enough for me that now in addition to clan games, I also attack once a day to get a star to complete the daily achievements.

I have also been dumping trophies here and there so that I don’t have to try to hard to get that star. Like many I am maxed and have no desire to push.

If it’s just bh9 coming out and that is it, not sure how much I will play.
    Honestly... You really don't have to drop trophies to get a single star as a maxed player.

You can get a star by simply flooding any maxed base with the troop of your choice.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Honestly... You really don't have to drop trophies to get a single star as a maxed player.

You can get a star by simply flooding any maxed base with the troop of your choice.

/Affront
    Thanks, I am finding that you are correct, just spam from one side and sit back and wait for the star.