Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Seriously season challenge is so unfair

New Bloke/Chick
    I may not know if it starts in 4 days, seven days or 13 days. Nor is it the point. After waiting dutifully for 4 days for challenges to unlock what is found? More waiting. But it’s fun to wait... like the clouds. Spin it however you like

Pro Member
    I upgraded too many before the event became live. 21 left and BH is maxed. If BH9 came out with season pass it would likely increase more activity.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBG2 View Post
    I have to agree with all you fellas..we got the short end of the stick with these games that can’t be completed..I just feel SC wants us to gem it and spend more $$..this is a shame for maxed players that have supported SC
    I don’t think the one challenge you can’t do (walls) will impact you significantly in your task of trying to get the points required to get to the end. With us only needing to get about 2/3 of the points, those points for walls aren’t a big deal.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Or just don’t do the big challenges for the people that are maxed, at least. Should’ve made the hogs or drags the 200 points and avoided the backlash. I still have my walls to do so I’m not in that boat. But man would I be frustrated if I was. Max players should be the last people to make enemies of, imo. They are the ones who been with you through the years.
    Do you want to three star max th12ís?
    http://youtu.be/tdv62xFnl7U

Stop by: Project Meteor #22RJQ9CR

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I don’t think the one challenge you can’t do (walls) will impact you significantly in your task of trying to get the points required to get to the end. With us only needing to get about 2/3 of the points, those points for walls aren’t a big deal.
    I understand but dear sir those are 200 points..and I am also maxed in builder canít collect or do anything so how is it fun as per you say to play something you get nothing from? Your reply puzzles me..the rest are only 80..it is my fault for believing we all had the change to be able to play..I spent with the hope the gold pass will bring joy and not become a task with no reward

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBG2 View Post
    I have to agree with all you fellas..we got the short end of the stick with these games that canít be completed..I just feel SC wants us to gem it and spend more $$..this is a shame for maxed players that have supported SC
    What about the season passes seems to be geared towards maxed players at all? They are all about spending up your progression. Sure you can take advantage of the training boost, if you are not in clouds, and the 1 gem donate. Everything else either gets sold for gems or you can't collect. I guess there is the skin but what difference does it make if you get that early or late? In my opinion, the rewards for max players would be minimal, maybe break even, plus the skin. The target audience is the 9s, 10s, and 11s to get them to 12 faster.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

25 wall piece upgrade challenge

Super frustrating to players with max walls. Especially when supercell is sitting on releasing 50 more wall pieces. The game has been sped up so much with all the freebies yet the addition of new content is as slow as it always was.

Quote Originally Posted by randyl817 View Post
    Super frustrating to players with max walls. Especially when supercell is sitting on releasing 50 more wall pieces. The game has been sped up so much with all the freebies yet the addition of new content is as slow as it always was.
    Are you max on builder base?
    Last edited by daturtle495; April 8th, 2019 at 02:40 AM.

Unfortunately, yes. Been maxed on walls for a while.

Forum Legend
    Same here. Hmm there would be and easy solution I wonder what that might be. Oh I don’t know, relaesse the last 50 walls?
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.