Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Seriously season challenge is so unfair

Quote Originally Posted by RocktheWorld View Post
    When the game introduces something new, it should be available for everyone and not just for players who shed money.

Can anybody tell - is there anyway to get hero skin apart from buying? If no, then do you still think it is fair?
    I guess for your first statement that is your opinion and you are welcome to it. Maybe someday you can develop a game and make everything available to those who pay and to those who donít.

As for the rest there is no way to get a skin without buying the gold pass and earning the skin. Since it does not impact game play a single bit I see no issues with SC making it something you pay for like the snowman, hero statues, iron pig, etc.....
    Last edited by Jwp721; April 19th, 2019 at 04:47 PM.

Pro Member
    When the game introduces something new, it should be available for everyone and not just for players who shed money.

Can anybody tell - is there anyway to get hero skin apart from buying? If no, then do you still think it is fair?
    Yes I think it's still fair.

SuperCell could offer the skins from the trader or in a special offer in the future. They could even offer the skin as part of the silver pass in a future season. Paying now means people have access to it earlier if they decide to go one of those other routes. This is similar to other games where certain cosmetics are only available buy paying for them.

Even if they never offer the skin again in the future I still think it's fair. The only way I would consider it unfair is if the skins offered a boost to your hero. Example would be if the gladiator skin offered 10% damage resistance to the Barb King. That changes the game and the skin makes the hero better. Then it would need to be offered for free in some capacity.

This is new for 2020, where does the line start for us people who dont spend any money?

Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    This is new for 2020, where does the line start for us people who dont spend any money?
    I don’t know but if you find out pm me!
    COC MAIN: Working on latest update TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: Working on TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Working on TH12 Clash profile

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post

Meh, not good enough. I deserve a free Bugatti.

/Millennial

I don't think this is fair

Ok.. with new skins that's fine that you have to pay for yes, but for the season bank bigger, shouldn't be part of the paid package. Hell even supcell even said they want everyone to be max out as soon as possible, not everyone "Like's" nor "believes" in or "Can" afford to spend money on a mobile game.

It also look's like people can steal you season back money because it keeps going down. And also why give us challenges that we can't even do, one of my TH is a 9 i can't do the under sige one. At least with the clan challenges next to the trader, that one covers all the clans big or small.

Quote Originally Posted by 4ChessOfConfusion4 View Post

It also look's like people can steal you season back money because it keeps going down. And also why give us challenges that we can't even do, one of my TH is a 9 i can't do the under sige one. At least with the clan challenges next to the trader, that one covers all the clans big or small.
    But you can do other challenges. I skipped MOST of the challenges on my th9 and still finished the tiers easily with a week to spare.
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by SHANAX View Post
    200 Challenge points for upgrading 25 walls in either village. Many are maxed out in both, so is this just 200 points we can never get? Will that leave us short of the total to get the max rewards in the end? Those with the max bases should just get the 200 points since there is no way we can achieve this. I paid for gold too, wish I could get the points needed to unlock things faster.
    Man, first world problems...
    View Kick Smurf Information: https://cocp.it/clan/R0U88CYQ

Quote Originally Posted by 4ChessOfConfusion4 View Post
    Ok.. with new skins that's fine that you have to pay for yes, but for the season bank bigger, shouldn't be part of the paid package. Hell even supcell even said they want everyone to be max out as soon as possible, not everyone "Like's" nor "believes" in or "Can" afford to spend money on a mobile game.

Supercell never said they wanted everyone to be maxed out as soon as possible.

Ther is nothing unfair about allowing faster progression for those who spend money on the game. That has been an important part of the game from the beginning. There wouldn’t even be anything “unfair” about allowing those who spend money on the game to get in game advantages that free players cannot get (such as a hero skin that makes the hero stronger), but I do think it would ruin the game. It would be totally fair, but also totally bad for the game.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

On a different note, I haven't played much the past two years but I noticed the Season Challenges and really enjoyed them. In fact I haven't used a gem or paid cash in two years but I opted to pay the $6.99 for the Gold Pass and I thought it was really full value as far as the fun and extra rewards.