Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Seriously season challenge is so unfair

"Fortifications Galore" new weekly challenge once again screws Max bases

200 Challenge points for upgrading 25 walls in either village. Many are maxed out in both, so is this just 200 points we can never get? Will that leave us short of the total to get the max rewards in the end? Those with the max bases should just get the 200 points since there is no way we can achieve this. I paid for gold too, wish I could get the points needed to unlock things faster.

Forum Veteran
    You can always gem them. Only require 100 gems.

For real?

Seriously, a challenge for clan game points when no clan games are ongoing? Note Iím leaving out some colorful expressions Iíd like to be using.

Quote Originally Posted by Happyfuntime View Post
    Seriously, a challenge for clan game points when no clan games are ongoing? Note I’m leaving out some colorful expressions I’d like to be using.
    The challenge is there all month long. We will have a clan game this month.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

You assume that any challenge must be Clan Game related. Seriously? Click on ths Reward tab.

Quote Originally Posted by SHANAX View Post
    200 Challenge points for upgrading 25 walls in either village. Many are maxed out in both, so is this just 200 points we can never get? Will that leave us short of the total to get the max rewards in the end? Those with the max bases should just get the 200 points since there is no way we can achieve this. I paid for gold too, wish I could get the points needed to unlock things faster.
    No, it won't leave you short. You only need to get about 2/3 of the points available.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

All month long... so sit & wait .... how fun!

Yeah, seriously. If they were meant to be completed over a month, they should have released the entire month instead of every week. Now Iím sitting here with my thumb up my you-know-where because Iím maxed on walls and there are no clan games at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    You
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    assume that any challenge must be Clan Game related. Seriously? Click on ths Reward tab.
    Looks like you're the one making assumptions. You don't even have any idea what the OP is talking about.
    Last edited by Tucsy; April 8th, 2019 at 12:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsLuck View Post
    I really think it has to do with sniping. They said sniping was unintended, so people are telling them that being a top iOS game was also unintended.

Or...just think of it as a preview so you know what is coming and work on the others for now. Sure, the timing is a bit odd, I would have released that one to sync up with the first day of clan games, but is it really a big deal? Things must be going very well in life for those who get upset about something like that.