Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What I just learned about Master 2 in CWL

My clan just got promote to Master 2. We run 30vs30 CWL. Our line up is 20th12, 10 th11.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivionn View Post
    Updated above post and added tl;dr at bottom. Also, what I've noticed is that the clans that were promoted to M1 (in our previous M2 groupings) seemed to have quickly relegated back to M2 again. Not sure why but it's something I've observed
    Then itís easy to see that their promotion to M1 was based heavily on their roster advantage. Without that advantage, they got smashed by better skilled players in M1 resulting in their demotion.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivionn View Post
    Updated above post and added tl;dr at bottom. Also, what I've noticed is that the clans that were promoted to M1 (in our previous M2 groupings) seemed to have quickly relegated back to M2 again. Not sure why but it's something I've observed
    We smashed m2 15v15 with 315 stars, 8882% destruction. We ran 15 th12s every war, 4 of them newer with a lot of level 10/11 walls but the top 14 had 5 star town halls. We had to overcome adversity being that I grabbed 3 th12s from global the day we started it just for some depth, but all 3 turned out to be losers who left us flat after the first war (2 of them were friends who didnt know how to act and the other was so afraid to compete he just left). So we had to put a guy who's not active and was on vacation who ended up making sure he did his attack everyday, and a very puny donator account. The donator account was an easy 3 star but had 280 troops, max drags and loons so it served its purpose (offense still trumps defense). I believe we won the league by at least 30 stars. Most of our opponents had at a minimum of 10 th12s, and rest th11s. The couple clans who were in contention had 12 or 13 th12s. I wonder if it is totally random who you get matched with or if there is still some deep seeded matchmaker that tries to at least match groups of 8 that are similar in strength? I believe our war search took almost 2 hours, I find it hard to believe that 7 other clans in master 2 werent searching within that time frame. Time will tell how master 1 goes, I will be recruiting to replace the bottom 2 in our lineup and we all will be hammering 3 troops to be versatile with every account offensively.