Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Features for the forum!!!

New Bloke/Chick

Features for the forum!!!

I know that this is not the place to post it but i dont know where to. By the way i have two suggestion/feature for the forum. First how about adding a new sub forum only for questions. Secondly how about an option for jumping to page. Like i want to go to the 300th page of a thread so there should be a box and there we could enter the page number and it will take us to that page. If you know where to put this thread then please put it there.

If you have questions regarding the game, you can post it in the general page:
    https://forum.supercell.com/forumdisplay.php/25-General

For the page number, just change the number you want on the search address at the end. (Just be sure not to comment on old post.)

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by JiHaNN View Post
    I know that this is not the place to post it but i dont know where to. By the way i have two suggestion/feature for the forum. First how about adding a new sub forum only for questions. Secondly how about an option for jumping to page. Like i want to go to the 300th page of a thread so there should be a box and there we could enter the page number and it will take us to that page. If you know where to put this thread then please put it there.
    It should have been in the Forum Talk forum, which I have moved it to.

A sub forum for questions would not make much point. If it is about a subject that belongs in ione of the other sub forums, then the question should also be there, if not, it goes in General.

I don't think standard vBulletin has the option to display a "go to page number" box, but you can do it yourself just by adding "/pagex" to the end of the URL where x is the page you want to go to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Old forumer tip:

When you tap the button ‘Page x of y’ (in full site, at top of thread), you can directly type the page number that you want to access in the new popup that appears. The same works for pages of forum threads by the way.

PS: Am I older than Ajax?

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Old forumer tip:

When you tap the button ‘Page x of y’ (in full site, at top of thread), you can directly type the page number that you want to access in the new popup that appears. The same works for pages of forum threads by the way.

You learn something every day! I had honestly never spotted that. Mind you, I've rarely wanted to go to a specific page outside the standard list shown.

And unless you lied about your date of birth, you are a fair bit younger than me
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You learn something every day! I had honestly never spotted that. Mind you, I've rarely wanted to go to a specific page outside the standard list shown.

And unless you lied about your date of birth, you are a fair bit younger than me
    I use it when the search functon reaches its limit, and doesnít display what I look for: I sort a specific forum by poster name, and go to the page corresponding for mine (for ifr its around 4900s), thatís how I use it.
    I learned it of course by tapping there by mistake .

PS: Iím a few years younger than god , you are correct.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Old forumer tip:

Lol, I only noticed this relatively recently when I misclicked. I now feel so proud of myself