Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Booster rewards week......storage problem?

Booster storage

Are we meant to be using diamonds to keep boosters from event?

I’m confused.

I have 6 Boosters in storage. I’m pretty sure the extras were ‘free’ from a reward rather than storage paid for, they definitely weren’t bought as a booster pack.

I HAD 3 sitting in the ‘Storage full’ bit. I kept them there because I prefer the ones in storage, but these could help me out in a Derby pickle & I could swap them over.

So...I’ve just been fishing and got a Fishing Booster, Ernie & Rose on the Rewards...but they’re nowhere to be seen? I was just going to trash E&R, but they’re not there to trash? (Neither in storage or in the overflow area). So I trashed one of the 3 in the ‘overflow’ area thinking there might be a max of 3 sitting there, but nope. Just two there now, no sign of the 3 Event Boosters?

Am I being daft and missing the exceedingly obvious reason or is this a glitch?
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

^ I'm thinking it's a glitch. I got the option to trash those boosters (and did - I've never bothered with E+R and their shenanigans!)

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Well, at least I can now say I don’t hoard boosters I just hoard townies... 42 townies being held hostage

Im doing the same. They will be sick and tired of standing there before I let them go....will take weeks
    Clover ’Girls' 20+ adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 80+ please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

I thought it might've been like Greg's advent not spending diamonds for the privilege of keeping them. Hoping this is a glitch

Now with the collection book, why didn't they do a voucher week ?
    Why a booster week when all we can do is store max 3 ??????

Don't mind releasing your town visitors btw, since all they give are all the same, cheap garbage boosters.
    Last edited by GerdS; April 9th, 2019 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    I’m confused.

I have 6 Boosters in storage. I’m pretty sure the extras were ‘free’ from a reward rather than storage paid for, they definitely weren’t bought as a booster pack.

I HAD 3 sitting in the ‘Storage full’ bit. I kept them there because I prefer the ones in storage, but these could help me out in a Derby pickle & I could swap them over.

So...I’ve just been fishing and got a Fishing Booster, Ernie & Rose on the Rewards...but they’re nowhere to be seen? I was just going to trash E&R, but they’re not there to trash? (Neither in storage or in the overflow area). So I trashed one of the 3 in the ‘overflow’ area thinking there might be a max of 3 sitting there, but nope. Just two there now, no sign of the 3 Event Boosters?

Am I being daft and missing the exceedingly obvious reason or is this a glitch?
    No SmallC, this is not a glitch. It is how it works. If your storage is full and the “waiting for a decision on the boosters” area is full (with 3) any other boosters that you earn disappear into the void. This happened to me a few months ago (and I again came here to grumble - there’s clearly an emerging pattern🤔&#128516. I was very disappointed then because the booster I lost was a pink Tom. Since then I’ve been careful to always ensure there are less than three “waiting”.

I’m disappointed with the event even more after getting lots of two star boosters from my townies. I don’t like spending diamonds for extra storage, but these boosters don’t even worth it. Just go to trash so sad 😞
    Last edited by Ivash1228; April 9th, 2019 at 04:16 PM.

This week is a total bust in my opinion. I seldom use boosters and generally trash whatever pops up. Since I don’t Derby, I rarely have anything higher than a two-star booster, and I seldom bother to pay diamonds to store things like 1-free-boat-crate. I had no idea that I could only have 3 boosters waiting on a decision. After losing a couple dozen from townies, I went and read all the ? pages on the booster tab. No info about that. I wasn’t too disappointed since it became obvious early in the week that few desirable boosters would be in the mix. I agree that I would have preferred the regular townie gifts. Waste of effort and products since all my boosters disappeared before I could look at them, and based on what I’m getting from fishing, I would have trashed them anyway.

I don’t mind weeks dedicated to things that I don’t necessarily need (like coins) but this booster week is horrible. Taking the time to evaluate each one as it shows up is ridiculous.
    Last edited by MiniGardener; April 9th, 2019 at 08:04 PM.

Farm Level 123 | Town 40 | Achievements 141/144

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    No SmallC, this is not a glitch. It is how it works. If your storage is full and the “waiting for a decision on the boosters” area is full (with 3) any other boosters that you earn disappear into the void. This happened to me a few months ago (and I again came here to grumble - there’s clearly an emerging pattern樂&#128516. I was very disappointed then because the booster I lost was a pink Tom. Since then I’ve been careful to always ensure there are less than three “waiting”.
    Hi BG

That’s interesting.

I reported it to ‘H&S’, expecting the usual back & forth etc but got a lovely reply & Alfred bringing my Boosters in Boxes.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens to the next one?!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)