Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [BUG] Please fix the UI

S10+ UI messed up

Here's the proof that it's a bug for S10+

Luckily I could use hayday to demonstrate the bug

By default clash opened like this notice the black bar on left, phone was automatically adding that and then rest of the app was working just fine

In S10+ settings there's an option to force the phone to display the app in full screen, when launching clash with this option it will open as full screen and camera hole would be where cloud is

This is how clash is currently regardless of full screen setting, not only left side is messed up it's also messed up on right hand side, also this image is fully zoomed out, still think its notch?

Quote Originally Posted by ClasherAK47 View Post
    Here's the proof that it's a bug for S10+
    Luckily I could use hayday to demonstrate the bug

By default clash opened like this notice the black bar on left, phone was automatically adding that and then rest of the app was working just fine

In S10+ settings there's an option to force the phone to display the app in full screen, when launching clash with this option it will open as full screen and camera hole would be where cloud is
    dont compare clash with hayday or other apps.

This is how clash is currently regardless of full screen setting, not only left side is messed up it's also messed up on right hand side, also this image is fully zoomed out, still think its notch?

look at my previous post and pics. the black bar you had before the update was a result of a not adjusted ui for the galaxy s10 which has been adjusted with the latest. update. you now have the notch ui to fit the camere in fullscreen mode.

with every new device notches/frohtcameras the app developer have to adjust the apps. it takes time. look at all the new devices with differen notches and front cameras.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; April 7th, 2019 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    dont compare clash with hayday or other apps
    Listen, clash worked exactly as hayday is working right now, before update I don't know why you keep saying its because of the camera. It is a bug and it needs fixing, I understand developers need to adjust to various display etc. But something that worked perfectly fine before update and its now messed up. Don't know how you can say the new UI is improved and how its suppose to be.

Listen, clash worked exactly as hayday is working right now, before update I don't know why you keep saying its because of the camera. It is a bug and it needs fixing, I understand developers need to adjust to various display etc. But something that worked perfectly fine before update and its now messed up. Don't know how you can say the new UI is improved and how its suppose to be.
    you say before update you had a cutted off ui. after update you have always full screen with icons notin the edge.

am i right that your camera is in the marked zones? (depending on how you hold your device)

Last edited by wotanwaton; April 7th, 2019 at 08:28 PM.

you say before update you had a cutted off ui. after update you have always full screen with icons notin the edge.

am i right that your camera is in the marked zones? (depending on how you hold your device)

Currently yes camera is where markers are but that's my point exactly, before this update, if I was not in full screen then I had that black bar see first image above, if I went full screen then I didn't have this messed up UI

Both left and right side didn't have any gaps in full screen prior to this update.

Just checked brawl stars and its same as hayday screens I shared above.

Clash, I'm unable to fully zoom out and UI just looks rubbish

Currently yes camera is where markers are but that's my point exactly, before this update, if I was not in full screen then I had that black bar see first image above, if I went full screen then I didn't have this messed up UI
    Both left and right side didn't have any gaps in full screen prior to this update.
    before update full screen you had the camera in the marked zones??

before update full screen you had the camera in the marked zones??

By default no, and I was able to zoom out a lot more than this

By default no, and I was able to zoom out a lot more than this
    but in fullscreen before update the camera was in the marked zones?????

but in fullscreen before update the camera was in the marked zones?????
    Default setting, no it was not, by default camera side was hidden

only IF I forced the phone to display it in full screen, for that I had to change phone setting for clash

Don't know what we doing here but I'll play along

Default setting, no it was not, by default camera side was hidden
    only IF I forced the phone to display it in full screen, for that I had to change phone setting for clash
    Don't know what we doing here but I'll play along
    well than lets put all informations together.
    before update:
    - no full screen (black bars)
    - forced fullscreen camera overlayed icons

after update:
    - always left and right free space to fit the camera/notches in fullscreen (no matter if you turn fullscreen on/off)

summary:
    -before update the app was not adjusted for clash
    - after update app is adjusted to fit your camera