Thread: Foxes - a menace or enhancement.

Foxes - a menace or enhancement.

I personally hate foxes on my land, and have my farm completely fenced of to prevent them coming on my land. Occasionally a fox does make it's way onto my land, and I then go all out to get it to leave - I move trees / bushes / machines / buildings to give it a clear exit. There are ponds that we can place to control frogs on our land - could we not have a similar solution to removing foxes?
    Last edited by Aprilshowers; April 7th, 2019 at 10:07 AM.

This would be a great solution for the millions out there who find foxes creepy and spend hours trying to get rid of them.

If I see a farm with hundreds of foxes it freaks me out.

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    The topic of foxes, mostly on how to get rid of them, has come up numerous times. Although I personally pay them no mind, numerous players seem to be disturbed by their presence. These reports have far outweighed reports from those who like foxes on their farms (based on what I have read, anyway). I wouldn't miss them if they were removed, as I really don't see any purpose of why they are even there.

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

I would hate it if the creators took away the cute foxes. I love the foxes and wish I had more on my farm. I enjoy watching them on my farm. They are just so cute!!!

Level: 64
    Neighborhood: MEMYSELFI (Blue Bat on Pink Heart) Tag: #PCU89Q99
    Playing Since: 16 February 2013
    Details Updated: April 2019

I'm in the obsessive-Fox-group as well. I don't mind the foxes, I just don't want them running around on my farm. What I really hate is how the truck will send the Foxes scurrying all over the place. Like the OP, sometimes I have to spend as much as 20 minutes to get a Fox to leave because it gets stuck somewhere and won't move, even if I remove all buildings and decorations. That is very frustrating. So maybe a "no foxes" option, so all players can have it their desired way?
    Player since July 2012 | Level 96

I think that a "no foxes" option would be a great solution for this problem.

Perhaps a solution would be to keep foxes but less of them & add in some other wildlife. Such as; deer, squirrels, chipmunks, raccoons...

I think it would be cool if we could tame the foxes to become our pets and get them to scavenger for any item we need , like Tom! 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilshowers View Post
    I personally hate foxes on my land, and have my farm completely fenced of to prevent them coming on my land. Occasionally a fox does make it's way onto my land, and I then go all out to get it to leave - I move trees / bushes / machines / buildings to give it a clear exit. There are ponds that we can place to control frogs on our land - could we not have a similar solution to removing foxes?
    I got rid of them, but not like what you think. Over time I have captured all of them and they are clustered in a small fenced pen on my far along with all of the frogs. I think I got all because I never see any drifting around the farm anymore.
    I had stumbled across videos on youtube on how to capture those critters.