Thread: 🦄 The Majestic Unicorn -> Friendly, Helpful & Fun 🦄

Centennial Club

🦄 The Majestic Unicorn -> Friendly, Helpful & Fun 🦄

GREAT GROUP LOOKING FOR GREAT PLAYERS!

THE MAJESTIC UNICORN is currently recruiting. We are looking for amazingly friendly, chatty active, respectful and polite players. Our motto is help and be helped.

We we are a championship league universal group woth players from: Uk, Scotland, Neatherlands, India, Pakistan, Australia, Puerto Rico, Korea, USA and Canada.

AND .... spoiler alert... we have a private Facebook group chat so you can request or offer help 24/7

Minimum level to join is 20 and you must also speak fluent English. Minimum age is 20
    or older (we don’t want drama).

For derby we prefer people to take tasks 300 points and up. However, for lower level farms only (farms below level 45),the task minimum is 275. We do this so that everyone can finish all 9 tasks. Also, please know you may opt out of derby too as we put life first here.

Rules:

->be polite, be helpful and don’t ghost (always say HI when on and BYE when leaving and chat in between).
    ->be helpful to others
    ->say please and thank you
    -> plz sell default price (or less) within the group

AND HAVE FUN AND MAKE FRIENDS ☺️

If our group sounds perfect for you... join us.

Our emblem is a purple horse in a turquoise star.

WE ARE SET TO “INVITE ONLY” SO PLEASE. CONTACT ME DIRECTLY IF INTERESTED IN JOINING.

~~ send me a message to Hay Day Debi (that’s my FaceBook recruitment profile)

I am the group leader {Unicorn Magic (Debi)} Level 91

We look forward to meeting you ☺️🦄🦄☺️
    Last edited by prettykittyA8989; April 1st, 2019 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Update info

Hi I would love to join your hood as its exactly what I am looking for, I am level 53. Please when u can contact me

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Nataleew28 View Post
    Hi I would love to join your hood as its exactly what I am looking for, I am level 53. Please when u can contact me
    I’m contacting you now. Let me know when you want to join. Send a message to me at Hay Day Debi (that’s my recruiting FaceBook name)

Centennial Club

Join us!

Very chatty and friendly and helpful always

Centennial Club

Join Us

Send me a pm at Hay Day Debi if you’d like to be a part of something great!