Thread: Buy golden pass for your friend

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb Buy golden pass for your friend

Hello!
    People usually treat others more than themselves. This is why I think allowing to give a golden pass to your friend or clanmate is a good idea. I would like to give this month's pass to my girlfriend, but the process is not as easy as I would expect to :) Thanks for considering this idea!
    Last edited by vofee; April 6th, 2019 at 08:32 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    you can buy her google play scrach card in lical supermarket for example.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by vofee View Post
    Hello!
    People usually treat others more than themselves. This is why I think allowing to give a golden pass to your friend or clanmate is a good idea. I would like to give this month's pass to my girlfriend, but the process is not as easy as I would expect to Thanks for considering this idea!
    Much as I'd like to see this, I'm afraid it's not going to happen.

Darian explained elsewhere that the issue is people using stolen credit cards. Debiting gems that have been obtained illegally is fairly straightforward, just take them back. Not perfect from SC's POV, but straightforward nevertheless.

Debiting what is effectively a straight cash gift that opens up a whole world of perks & goodies though? Not simple at all.

So while it's obvious from your opening post that you are a kind & considerate soul, I'm afraid the bad guys ruin ideas like this for everyone.

Clash on!

I support the idea.