Thread: I got kicked but idk why!

I got kicked but idk why!

I found a good clan, (name redacted by forum moderator), and I was in the middle of typing something when I got banned! I don't know what I did wrong! Can I rejoin please?
    Last edited by Cowslips; April 9th, 2019 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Naming and shaming

Wherever there are the foolish starting new clans, I am there, wagging a finger,
    I have accidentally invited people that did not match our... clan style. When they joined I would kick, usually with a major apology that was genuine and meant - I was ashamed.

Perhaps you were rushed...
    Did you request troops right away?
    Does your town hall level match the majority of the clashers in the clan?
    Did you not say anything when you joined and you took too long to reply to a question?

So many things can be the reason for this... so many...
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

I agree with Cilakila, the leader would not just kick you without a reason or just for fun, if you've joined a good clan.

Regarding the last question, Yes. You can join after a cooldown of 24 Hours. Once you're kicked from a clan a one day cool-down is imposed to not let you join the clan again immediately, Unless Invited.
    Last edited by SamirMishra; April 9th, 2019 at 04:08 PM.

Well Cilakila, can you please invite me when I match your "clan style"? (My tag is #YRRGU9920, my name is Aqua Wolf)

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaFurredWolf View Post
    I found a good clan, (name redacted by forum moderator), and I was in the middle of typing something when I got banned! I don't know what I did wrong! Can I rejoin please?
    It is likely that you did nothing wrong Aqua Wolf.
    If it was a "war clan", then somebody may simply have seen your account as taking up space.

I suffered the same fate on a few occasions when I first started out. It happens.
    But it depends on what you mean by a "good clan", as to whether you will fit.

Unless they war super low, you wont be involved for some time.
    If they nurture you, you would eventually be ready, once you reach the desired weight/hall size, but that time frame would be dependant on your activity. And learning attacks from scratch, on a first account, as well as growing the account at an accelerated rate, does not seem compatible.

You would probably be better to find a more casual, laid back clan to start with.
    Grow your account, start watching the vids once you reach a decent level, and look to move on later.
    I have lots of happy memories from the clan that adopted my th4. They were rubbish at war, but that was more than compensated by the active, fun, and friendly chat that occurred when we all got together.

I eventually moved on, to get more involved in war, but we are still friends to this day.
    Indeed, when that clan broke up, most came over. Although many are excluded from war.

Wherever there are the foolish starting new clans, I am there, wagging a finger,
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaFurredWolf View Post
    Well Cilakila, can you please invite me when I match your "clan style"? (My tag is #YRRGU9920, my name is Aqua Wolf)
    I sure did not mean that in a disrespectful way. I had no idea what kind of account you had.

But we have people that ask in that are th9 and have six war stars and th7 troops. They could not war with us, as they would force us to cover their attacks or they would have to steal the attacks of lower level players. They could not opt out as we have long time clashers that tend to pop on and off but don't war anymore - so we have enough opt outs already. Too many, but I just keep my head down and clash

Certain types of accounts may be wonderful people, but they would not be able to war and would just take up space. Based on what I used to hear, that is mean, but nothing we can do about it. We tend to be about 45 clashers so it is tough to bring on accounts to just... carry.
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilakila View Post
    I sure did not mean that in a disrespectful way. I had no idea what kind of account you had.

But we have people that ask in that are th9 and have six war stars and th7 troops. They could not war with us, as they would force us to cover their attacks or they would have to steal the attacks of lower level players. They could not opt out as we have long time clashers that tend to pop on and off but don't war anymore - so we have enough opt outs already. Too many, but I just keep my head down and clash

Certain types of accounts may be wonderful people, but they would not be able to war and would just take up space. Based on what I used to hear, that is mean, but nothing we can do about it. We tend to be about 45 clashers so it is tough to bring on accounts to just... carry.
    you werent being disrespectful Cilakila. And I think he genuinely would wish to have someone like yourself take him on board, unless I read it all wrong.
    I took the liberty of visiting his home page. Level 7, th3 player. Hence my post.
    It is the most difficult period in the game, starting out, with a first account.
    By the time you are grinding out your 15th account, the path is well trodden.

Unfortunately, his reading on which clans are best fit, dont usually fit for a complete new starter.
    No offence intended. He could prob sit around in a clan like ours. We donate ok, are mostly likeable and friendly, except for me of course. But he would get nowhere near any action for the forseeable future.
    Casual but active with low level wars is best fit.

Banned
    What did they say in the kick message?

I agree Cilakila, you were not being disrespectful, I understand that some people will try to use clans to their own use. However, I am just asking if you can accept me later on?