Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im an Active dedicated Clasher, but im looking to grow a clan. Any tips/suggestions?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by queenrules View Post
    lemme be honest with you;
    you can definitely make a clan but no one will join you who can actually help you to grow your clan, expect thousands of hoppers and those who leave during the war those who are disrespectful and lots of drama. plus inactive and low level players which have no use to the clan...

you have to be very active and dedicated to the clan as a leader. people join clans to get some troops, what's the point of joining a clan if you can't get your cc filled?

recruiting is another big and frustrating process that even high level clans struggling with (take a look at recruitment forum), you don't have a chance of getting decent players into your clan before you reach perk10.

BUT if you manage to get pass all those problems, have the time and dedication. you can have a decent clan after a few years...

there is millions of clans which you can join and enjoy the game instead of giving yourself that "headache".
    being a leader (or even co-leader) is that extra responsibility which i personally never wanted. i can be online/donate/war or whatever whenever i want!
    This^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Cilakila View Post
    It would also help if you started that clan in 2015 or 2016.

Not many established clashers want to start all over again... There are some... especially if a small group within a fading clan wants to go in a different direction, but it is sure hard to give up on those perks.
    And this^^^.

However, I have 15 accounts. Reason being that I have an alt clan that is on stand bye for if I fancy a change of direction.
    In the meantime, we used it for low level cwl accounts prior to the 30v format being released.

You want your own clan?. Then build it yourself. Multi accounts is ready made one man clan. Will only take a year or 2 till they are established, but they wont hop, and are guaranteed to show for war. You could always leave the door open to see who comes, but that sometimes lowers the quality, rather than improving it.

Wherever there are the foolish starting new clans, I am there, wagging a finger,
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    This^^^

And this^^^.

However, I have 15 accounts. Reason being that I have an alt clan that is on stand bye for if I fancy a change of direction.
    In the meantime, we used it for low level cwl accounts prior to the 30v format being released.

You want your own clan?. Then build it yourself. Multi accounts is ready made one man clan. Will only take a year or 2 till they are established, but they wont hop, and are guaranteed to show for war. You could always leave the door open to see who comes, but that sometimes lowers the quality, rather than improving it.
    I took all my mini accounts I made while sitting in the library years ago in my freshman year of uni and tossed them into a clan. When they started making wars 5 v 5 I decided to start warring em on weekends and holidays. I now have... well, lotsa minis that I will do 10 v 10 wars in, which take me 38 minutes or so to complete attacking with 5 of the accounts, occasionally six if I am stupid on something.

I cant war during week, but I cannot deny, it has a kinda fun aspect to it.
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

1. Be active. A part time leader leads to inactivity

2. Be friendly. Chat up your members. See where the live, their hobbies, families, etc.

3. Set a donation/request requirement. 1,000 per season is good. Donations show activity.

4. Teach. If you want to lead, you need to be helpful. Tactics, strategy, etc. The game is more complex over time. Make it easier for others.

5. Global. I know it is awful, but just go there and be friendly. Look at bases and stats and give advice. People will want to join.

6. Perks. A lvl 10+ clan is more attractive. Get there.

7. Clan games. Max them and get everyone involved.

8. CWL - the best thing. Be supportive and helpful with base selection and army selection.

9. Don't give up.

The only problem with the mass mini strategy is chat......

A lot of clans need to merge.... but no one wants to give up their loyalty.
    IGN: Scummy Pete, th12 lvl 200+
    IGN: Scumstomper. th12 lvl 200+

Centum Testudo