Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: something to work for

something to work for

I now have nothing to work for. Once I complete the derby, I stop playing. All town buildings maxed. All production equipment slots opened (including net maker) with diamonds I earned in game. Need new goals.

I have never traded - wanted to earn items in game as that what was fun for me.

Please - more town buildings, or more upgrades on existing ones or new production equipment - something to work towards. Need a goal oriented addition.

I have five or ten of every production item in barn, waiting for a real reason to use them.

I do not count sanctuary animals, as there is nothing I can do to "earn" them - if serving townies gave me puzzle pieces I would be happy, but they do not. The only boats I fill are the puzzle ones. No point in filling any other ones. So that encourages me to play only once a week.

Can't earn scrolls by farming, so ignore them as well.

I have all pets, so do not need vouchers.

Barn and silo are big enough, but since that is an unending goal there is no point in making it bigger.

When i hit 100 I sold everything, dumped my money and started again with one of each crop and near zero coins. It was remarkably easy to accumulate when you have all your buildings. Since I have been there and done that, no interested in doing it again.

I get this. I only play once or twice a week these days as well - puzzle and permits events only. I'm kinda hoping they come out with a level 200 statue soon, ad maybe a 5 year statue as well. That would give me something to look forward to!

I would love to see something like Clash of Clans just recently did with their latest update. There are individual daily challenges, you get points and rewards. I think it would get people playing some more often.
    Level 166
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    I would love to see something like Clash of Clans just recently did with their latest update. There are individual daily challenges, you get points and rewards. I think it would get people playing some more often.
    Ooh - that would get me playing more often!

OH dang yeah that would be nice, i've always wanted like a daily goal to work toward in Hay Day. I think it would make it more worth while for when you can't commit to the derby for a week or if you are just wanting another reason to log in each day.

I love the idea of daily challenges over and above the Derby. Would definitely inspire me to play more often.

Bring it on! Would love it.

Thank you all for your suggestions and support.

For me there is only one real goal in this game: max out the barn. Everything else is incidental. Anyway, i stopped playing coz of the thieving bots. i'd resume the journey in a few years' time; hopefully the bot issue would be resolved by then.

Problem is, it is impossible to max out the barn. Once you get near the current level, SC increases the level. Bot not a problem for me, as I do not trade. That would take the fun out of my farm for me, the requirement that I earn the materials. I do buy some EM in DD on a fairly regular basis - seems like everyday I can pick up a few items. But that seems to me to be regular gameplay. Everyone has their own internal "rules".