Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Camp site tent

Camp site tent

Hi! Any way to get the camp site tent & fire? If it was offered before, offer again?

Welcome to the forum.
    The tent was part of a diamond purchase offer some time ago I think.

Farm Level 183. Town 56 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Yes, as Gymgirl says, it was a diamond deco offer about 18 months ago. It has not been reoffend. I think it would be very popular if it were to appear again either as a diamond offer or maybe as a prize in the last horseshoe Derby column as was done with some special decos last fall.

Farm Level 131 | Town 42 | Achievements 143/144

I looove that tent! I can only hope that it will be offered in some way in the game. Itís been over a year ago I think. Since I donít buy diamonds I sadly donít have it.
    Please hay day, it would make a great addition to new summer deco in the really big update promised this summer!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    I looove that tent! I can only hope that it will be offered in some way in the game. It’s been over a year ago I think. Since I don’t buy diamonds I sadly don’t have it.
    Please hay day, it would make a great addition to new summer deco in the really big update promised this summer!
    A month ago one of my smaller farms received this special offer, so there is hope:

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Well, seems there's MOOOCH demand for the return of the camp site!! It's spring, great time to think about camping!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    A month ago one of my smaller farms received this special offer, so there is hope:

Still no hope for those of us who donít spend our hard earned dollars on pixels. ☹️
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Wow, Cowslips! Very encouraging! I got a recent special offer that was structured the same way, but not at all tempting—TEMs tools which I don’t need and the sad statue that looks like a circus elephant standing on a stump. I’m glad to know better offers are out there.

Farm Level 131 | Town 42 | Achievements 143/144

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post

Those would actually be worth buying if they also included diamonds with purchase. Seems they removed that option. Sad really.

I have seen the camping tent on Greg's farm and which that I could get one. Unfortunately I am in no position to spend money on the game to get it if it was offered. It would be cool if it was made as a special global event award. Something that you have to earn. Maybe they would consider this?

Level: 64
    Neighborhood: MEMYSELFI (Blue Bat on Pink Heart) Tag: #PCU89Q99
    Playing Since: 16 February 2013
    Details Updated: April 2019