Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: A freeze trap

  1. #1
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    2

    A freeze trap

    Make a freeze trap to stop enemies for so many seconds in an area

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    On my altar pretending to be a statue
    Posts
    631
    Ummmmm....... I don't think this is a good idea
    Ice Golems are already a thing that have that kind of effect.

    Besides, the Ice Golem and Tornado Trap were both just nerfed because they waste too much time in invasions. This would only worsen that problem

  3. #3
    Forum Champion Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    5,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark60 View Post
    Make a freeze trap to stop enemies for so many seconds in an area
    At one point there was a freeze trap during a special event supercell had, and it was a complete NIGHTMARE. Attacking was awful with that trap. It's bad enough dealing with ice golems but the freeze trap was worse. https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Freeze_Trap
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 36 | AQ 40 | GW 6 |

  4. #4
    Forum Superstar Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    At one point there was a freeze trap during a special event supercell had, and it was a complete NIGHTMARE. Attacking was awful with that trap. It's bad enough dealing with ice golems but the freeze trap was worse. https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Freeze_Trap
    Agree. But it wasn't as bad as the shrink trap.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  5. #5
    Forum Veteran IceBird1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    At one point there was a freeze trap during a special event supercell had, and it was a complete NIGHTMARE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Agree. But it wasn't as bad as the shrink trap.
    Guess I'm in the minority that enjoy those events. 😅

  6. #6
    Forum Champion Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    5,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Agree. But it wasn't as bad as the shrink trap.
    Oh god, I thought I had forever purged those dark days from my memory until now
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 36 | AQ 40 | GW 6 |

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •