Thread: Clash Mighty App -> NOW AVAILABLE!!! Check it out!

Clash Mighty App -> NOW AVAILABLE!!! Check it out!

Hello, fellow clashers,

today I'm announcing you a new app for the clash of clans.

Clash Mighty app can tell you whether the player is active or not as many other things that can be important to you. Also, you can track your clan and get more details from cwl. List and functionalities will get bigger as I develope them

Head over the https://clashmighty.tk and check it out!

P.s. This app is still in beta so please be patient and if you have any suggestion or just want to give feedback don't hesitate to contact me or just post replay here

Clash on!

[UPDATE] added clan track

Hello dear clashers!

From today you can check your clan activity, find out who is MVP in your clan and see how you rank among other clans.
    If you have any suggestion or want me to add something don't hesitate to contact me

Direct link: https://clashmighty.tk/clantracker.php

P.S. more clan info coming soon so watch out for next update!

maybe I overlooked it, but I'd be interested in how the MVP score is calculated. If you dont' want the formula to be published, at least the underlying data would be interesting. Good page though.

Similarly, I'd be curious to know how you calculate player activity.

When you are trying to search for clan with not existing #TAG it still is opening a site with clan activity, so check it, got it and repair it

Quote Originally Posted by frontlineblue View Post
    maybe I overlooked it, but I'd be interested in how the MVP score is calculated. If you dont' want the formula to be published, at least the underlying data would be interesting. Good page though.
    Quote Originally Posted by orngeriohg View Post
    Similarly, I'd be curious to know how you calculate player activity.
    To answer your questions shortly it is AI and it's getting better and more accurate as players use the app.

The initial setup was made by training data from current aprox. 1000 clans and theirs average players, scores etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 69ZBOCZUCH69 View Post
    When you are trying to search for clan with not existing #TAG it still is opening a site with clan activity, so check it, got it and repair it
    Thanks for feedback! I will fix that with next update that would be in a few days and would be huge so stay tuned!

P.s. if you want to collab pm me