Results 1 to 7 of 7

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Someone can tell me?

  1. #1

    Someone can tell me?

    Hello,

    How can I reply to SC Support Team, Do I need to reply to them through Contact Form again?

    'Cause when I reply to them through Contact Form, the person/employee I'm talking to always changed, so our messages can't continue.

    Anyone, please help me?

  2. #2
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,086
    is it this because you try to contact the ingame support? banns are final and in only really really really rare cases they lift the ban.


    all ways to contact the ingame support.

    Contact In/Out of the Game

    E-Mail Contact Form
    Last edited by wotanwaton; April 5th, 2019 at 04:19 AM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    is it this because you try to contact the ingame support? banns are final and in only really really really rare cases they lift the ban.


    all ways to contact the ingame support.

    Contact In/Out of the Game

    E-Mail Contact Form
    That's the problem, they're always replying to my messages, so when they asked for information to assist me with my problem I don't know how to reply back to them 'cause when I reply to them through the Contact Form again the Employee I'm talking with always changed so our messages can't continue.

    PS: It's not the In-game Help & Support.

  4. #4
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,086
    Quote Originally Posted by MOhamad290 View Post
    That's the problem, they're always replying to my messages, so when they asked for information to assist me with my problem I don't know how to reply back to them 'cause when I reply to them through the Contact Form again the Employee I'm talking with always changed so our messages can't continue.

    PS: It's not the In-game Help & Support.
    banns are final and the chance to get back your village is pretty small. you know how to contact the ingame support in and out of the game. no one else can help you and if they say no than it is "no".

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    banns are final and the chance to get back your village is pretty small. you know how to contact the ingame support in and out of the game. no one else can help you and if they say no than it is "no".
    They never say "no", so I still have a chance.

    They always replying to me that they will assist me and then nothing and another employee will reply to me the same thing the other employee said.
    Last edited by MOhamad290; April 5th, 2019 at 04:48 AM.

  6. #6
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,086
    Quote Originally Posted by MOhamad290 View Post
    They never say "no", so I still have a chance.

    They always replying to me that they will assist me and then nothing and another employee will reply to me the same thing the other employee said.
    if they say they assist you than simply wait and dont send them messages over and over again.

  7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    ilovehayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Your best friends forget
    Posts
    6,020
    Your other thread says you were permanently banned so I am unsure why you think you will somehow get this remedied and your account back.


    Quote Originally Posted by MOhamad290 View Post
    It wasn't banned for good, I assured you.

    I was just trying to recover my lost villages and then I got this, "Your account has been banned permanently due to Account phishing attempt(s)."

    That is my only clash of clan account left and I will never forgive them if I don't get it back. And I will never want to start from TH1 again.
    I am closing this up because the above forumer has offered as much help as possible and no one here can help beyond that.
    Last edited by ilovehayday; April 5th, 2019 at 05:08 AM.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner


    Bakunin doesn't feed his HD animals



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •