Thread: [feature request] cwl team size 15v15 or 30v30

[feature request] cwl team size 15v15 or 30v30

Maybe I just can't find it or this doesn't exist? Can someone help me out?

No data available for determinate the size of a league group.15vs15 can be found by count the team size of the clans. Example, if team size of the first clan is 24 the 30vs30 is impossible.This solution does not work if the teams sizes is equal or upper than 30 with 15vs15.

Many improvement are ask in this forum, but never response from SuperCell ...
    API datas are imcomplete and the community aims to help SuperCell to improve her. We hope responses to any questions, but after many day, week, months, no response.
    Last edited by SoldatBourrin; April 5th, 2019 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SoldatBourrin View Post
    No data available for determinate the size of a league group.15vs15 can be found by count the team size of the clans. Example, if team size of the first clan is 24 the 30vs30 is impossible. This solution does not work if the teams sizes is equal or upper than 30 with 15vs15.

Many improvement are ask in this forum, but never response from SuperCell ...
    API datas are imcomplete and the community aims to help SuperCell to improve her. We hope responses to any questions, but after many day, week, months, no response.
    Yeah, that's what I had in mind...But for now, I think there is no workaround for this, besides giving an option to the user to choose current war size 15 or 30.
    Last edited by DigitalDevelooper; April 5th, 2019 at 11:49 AM.

Centennial Club
    You can only ask or look at the number of attacks completed.