Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think something strange is happening here ...

Centennial Club

I think something strange is happening here ...

Hello. I was reviewing the profiles of the enemy participants on our second day of war and I noticed something "strange" that I think may be of interest. It turns out that his clan, up to 30 minutes ago, consisted of 15 members (currently 17) ; 4 th12, some th10 and 3 th3.There nothing strange, but when I see their participate in war, I notice that there are people who are not even in their clan, in fact when reviewing their profiles, they belong to another clan. , there are people from 3 clans participating in a war. Should I worry? Or is this something normal? How can this be possible?
    I want to add a small disclaimer; If this is the case when they entered the league, they changed their clan and, because of that, this is possible; I have another doubt: I understand that when someone changes his clan, being already in league with another clan, he can neither participate nor attack in this. (I happened to me, that attack and, for a bad performance, I was expelled, being officially out of league). Thank you for reading.
    Attached link with the respective photos (no details for obvious reasons). In passing I want to add that the names with their respective level on the left appear as members of the clan that is at war and the other players (without level) are those that are; currently, in another clan

http://imgur.com/a/tCIAGlk

I want to add one last thing, seeing their villages at war, these are listed as members of the clan that is at war, when clearly it is not like that. All are members of a level 16 clan, of legends, and all of them to the maximum. Believe you that they have been able to find a bug in the system and mold the rules at will? To anyone who is reading this has something similar happened to him?
    Last edited by MaquinaOvalle; April 4th, 2019 at 05:50 PM.

Our current cwl consists of people from multiple clans, and they go visiting between war attacks. You only join one cwl lineup and you're locked in. Id guess they are just visiting their home clans to donate.
    Come see me for seige machines: #28Y8QVG2V
    My sunscreen business is thriving since SC removed the clouds
    #​MAGA

New Bloke/Chick
    Yep. Perfectly normal. Players bounce between a clan in CWL and a clan doing regular wars. And there are probably clans as "feeders" they bounce to as well.

Centennial Club
    I think that is not the case. they have not even been in the clan since it started 2 days ago. The clan only has low people (except some th12). And it seems suspicious to me. They also appeared on the first day, but none of them was in the clan (so, technically, they should not have been able to attack).
    Also that does not explain why the current members of the clan appear associated with their level of experience and the rest, who are not in the clan, are blank.

Quote Originally Posted by MaquinaOvalle View Post
    I think that is not the case. they have not even been in the clan since it started 2 days ago. The clan only has low people (except some th12). And it seems suspicious to me. They also appeared on the first day, but none of them was in the clan (so, technically, they should not have been able to attack).
    Also that does not explain why the current members of the clan appear associated with their level of experience and the rest, who are not in the clan, are blank.
    It's simple: they HAVE been in that clan, or they would not be on the roster... And like others have said, there's a LOT of hopping going around CWL time because there are clans who join forces for CWL, or clans that split their membership in two or three clans for CWL ... been happening since the first CWL

For their attacks they'll get troops, hop over for the attack and then hop right back to their regular clan...
    Last edited by JusMe; April 4th, 2019 at 06:11 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    They can leave as soon as the search starts. And then just come back to do the attack, and leave again. My main clan is in cwl, and I'm visiting a feeder clan right now and I could still be in a regular war in a different clan if I wanted. It's not uncommon to have a lot of bouncing around. There are even clans that create new clans just to do the 15v15.

Edit: As for the experience level, that disappears on leaving, and reappears on returning. That's also normal.
    Last edited by Guardian001; April 4th, 2019 at 06:09 PM.

have you thought about just visiting other clans? or they left their clan forever? or the most likeliest thing → they left the clan to do normal war and jump back for cwl attacks than jump back to the other clan for normal war attack and back and back and............

Centennial Club
    It is that last possible? And what happened with the timer? That thing doesn't allow you to participate in a war if you are already in another...But anyway. Thank for the replies
    This thread can be closed now
    Last edited by MaquinaOvalle; April 4th, 2019 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaquinaOvalle View Post
    It is that last possible? And what happened with the timer? That thing doesn't allow you to participate in a war if you are already in another...But anyway. Thank for the replies
    This thread can be closed now
    CWL is a week long event - in that sense it's not a regular war [timer wise]. In the mean time you can participate in regular wars [in a different clan] .... yes, that is totally possible and done by many

Yep. Perfectly normal. We also split our clan in 2 for cwl and have some invited members in both clans. So many players keep jumping among multiple clans. That's very common. Nothing to worry about.