Page 9 of 120 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions on Season Challenges/Season Bank

What if I buy gold pass later?

What happens if I buy gold pass after I finished all the missions?? Can I still get extra book and runes?

Forum Legend
    I would certainly assume that you can buy the Gold Pass mid-season and still get the rewards that you have already passed.

$5 is $5 after all..

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-16.17.16.18.16.18.18.17.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Forum Veteran
    Of course.....they got a whole month to get you hooked.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdiocgha View Post
    What happens if I buy gold pass after I finished all the missions?? Can I still get extra book and runes?
    darian said this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Yes. You will receive all of the ones you've unlocked.

New Bloke/Chick
    Yup u can, and I assume u can buy anytime before the season ends, only thing is u will miss out on the training, research and building boost which u get from the day u bought the pass to the last day of season.

Fresh Spawn

Allow us to buy Gold pass with Gems

Some of us are already paying for COC employees kids shoes. We buy gems by the chest every couple of weeks and use it for daily specials like the 10 Wall rings for 1000 Gems!

I know the Gold pass is there to make life easier for people but that doesn't mean us regular Gem buyers aren't supporting you guys.

Just saying Gems should be the one single universal in-game currency to buy everything.

New Bloke/Chick
    Change is hard. But in this case, change may just turn out better for you. I'd suggest giving the gold pass a try for one month, without buying gems. See what happens. You may find you like it better.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by xconx View Post
    Some of us are already paying for COC employees kids shoes. We buy gems by the chest every couple of weeks and use it for daily specials like the 10 Wall rings for 1000 Gems!

I know the Gold pass is there to make life easier for people but that doesn't mean us regular Gem buyers aren't supporting you guys.

Just saying Gems should be the one single universal in-game currency to buy everything.
    And if they did this, they'd probably need to stop giving away the boatloads of gems they currently do.

Being a F2P myself, i do feel for those that spend money on gems...

Using another game as an example, i think this is an idea to be explored. Gems that are free can only pay for certain things while paid gems can be used for everything.
    TH9 | Level 264| 1674 war stars | 2B GG, 2B EE, 8.41m HH

Friend in Need 1.8 million | Sharing is Caring 47k | BH8 PB 4600
    Player Tag #CVL802G

Millennial Club
    I think that this is actually a reasonable suggestion. But with the addition of a rl money or gems options, rather than just gems.
    This would allow true F2P players to occasionally get the pass or at least have sometimes to work in achieving those gems. Like those who save endlessly to get that fifth builder using only gems given within the game itself.
    Clan: Rage Out!
    War and farm. That's what we do.

If you can't find us in search, look up 'Rage Out'. We're ones with the purple shield.