Thread: Slow Responses

Centennial Club

Slow Responses

Anyone else seeing slow or no response from the API?

Quote Originally Posted by speakers View Post
    Anyone else seeing slow or no response from the API?
    Nope, everything fine here

Centennial Club
    I'm seeing up to 8 seconds for some requests.

Quote Originally Posted by speakers View Post
    I'm seeing up to 8 seconds for some requests.
    I had a bunch of requests timing out earlier. Something like 0.5% of requests. I think my time-out is set very short, something like 5s. But others seemed to be going through at a reasonable rate.
    For info on CWL see: CWL survival guide and data posts: 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other)
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Centennial Club
    My discord bot used to be able to get through all of it's requests in a few minutes with caching the results. Due to all the faults it's now taking me about 50 minutes to get through it. This is a big issue for me. I've had some requests take eight seconds to reply. I can deal with errors, but these slow responses are an issue. You're right, it's not all of the responses, just some.

Centennial Club
    I set a timeout of 800ms and I'm seeing tons of timeouts, mostly from getting the league wars and sometimes on the clans.

https://imgur.com/sTDUPXu

Here you can see an image of all the timeouts. It's okay SuperCell, you can continue ignoring me. My bot is only in 1000 servers, no one will notice.

Centennial Club
    On second thought, I think it was like this before, but before I didn't have to query the league wars often, because current war showed a war. I could just query league wars if current war showed a new war. Now, current war says notInWar. If it's not in war, I have to constantly query the league war to see if there are any war tags.