Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Level 14 clan looking for a clan alliance/family!

Level 14 clan looking for a clan alliance/family!

Apologies if this needed to go in a different category, but I read the rules and didn't think this matched the criteria for a merger, or recruitment per se...

I am the leader of Final Fantasy (#LGPYC2VV), a level 14 war clan with 25 members, currently. I haven't had much luck in the recruiting department, so I am looking to see if there are any clan families/alliances that use discord/line/band etc... that are looking to expand. I don't have much experience with alliances, so I don't know EXACTLY what I'm looking to get into, but I want to see what's available. I am looking for an alliance that coordinates during events, or maybe shares recruitment strategies, war tactics, and other stuff.

A little about my clan: We are currently level 14, with 386 wins/86 losses/2 draws. We only have a few 12's currently, so we've gotten spanked in leagues (October 3rd place, November 2nd, December 6th, January 4th, February 1st, and March 5th). But I feel we've held up pretty well considering our current lineup. We typically do 15-20 man wars due to our small numbers. I have several accounts in the clan, and one of our other members has several as well. We aren't super chatty, but we war back to back, and take it seriously. Most of our group is U.S., with a few U.K. Most of us also know each other in real life, and everyone here has been around for several years, minus a handful. Recruitment via the forums and global chat havenít shown to be too effective, maybe Iím going about it the wrong way, but figured an alliance may help that.

Myself, I have a TH12 (#JGYGU9UU, almost max), two TH11s (one max, one still pushing to 12), one TH10 (max), and a TH9 (max). I have been playing since the game came out, but took a small break in the middle, and didnít do war for the first few years.

If youíre interested, I would appreciate if you could leave me discord/line/band (or other) info on here so we can chat and talk it out. Again, I donít know exactly what Iím looking to get into, Iím just throwing some feelers out there to see whatís available. Thanks guys!

Side note, I should have clarified this earlier. I am looking to add my clan to another family of clans, and am not interested in disbanding my clan to join others.
    Last edited by Sephiroth25; April 14th, 2019 at 03:04 AM.

Wrong place. It needs to go to "Looking for clanmates" area.

Quote Originally Posted by kkbbm View Post
    Wrong place. It needs to go to "Looking for clanmates" area.
    Ok, I am not looking for a merger, or to add anyone to my clan (directly by the post), so I wasnít sure. I read the rules there and didnít see where it would fit there. But if thatís where it goes, my bad.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth25 View Post
    Ok, I am not looking for a merger, or to add anyone to my clan (directly by the post), so I wasn’t sure. I read the rules there and didn’t see where it would fit there. But if that’s where it goes, my bad.
    You're ok, and thank you to kkbbm for helping to maintain this area. As the OP isn't looking for players to move from one clan to another, it's ok to post here. Creating a clan network or clan alliance is fine as is looking for clans for Friendly Challenges, Discord servers, clan leagues or other ways independent teams want to work together or discuss their clans.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 655 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

I have found an alliance home! Just FYI in case this thread needs to be closed. I appreciate it!