Thread: Being filthy rich in COC is both good and maybe bad? Not sure 😂 but help me

Being filthy rich in COC is both good and maybe bad? Not sure 😂 but help me

Im am currently a "75 % ish" th11 and even if I was pessimistic towards the gold pass money theory *sorry SC* I later realized that the 5 dollars was worth it.
    With $ 5 Im getting: builder, lab and troop boost, runes (which im not in need of at the moment 😂 but still thankful for it), books, potions and high amount of golds, elixir and dark. But one of the best thing about the gold pass is (right after the hero skin) : Seasonal Bank Storage.

From 2nd April I have earned a total of :
    1. 13, 016, 331 GOLD
    2. 12, 725, 528 ELIXIR
    3. 89, 978 DARK

Now, here is the main problem.

In Th 11 the max gold and elixir storage capacity is 10, 000, 000 and dark storage has a capacity of 200, 000.

the clan castle storage is 4, 650, 000 for gold and elixir and for dark is 24, 000.

When combined my
    total gold and elixir storage is 14, 650, 000
    dark storage is 224000

Now, at the end of the season, Im sure my seasonal bank will have a full 25 mil gold and elixir and 250 k dark. However, this is way more than the combined base + cc storages!

Question 1 : Where will this 25 mil and 250 k dark be stored in? Will it be stored in both base and cc storage? Only the base storages? Or the CC storages?

Question 2 : What will happen to the remaining gold, elixir and dark which will not be able to be stored completely?

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiSamuraiSama01 View Post
    Question 1 : Where will this 25 mil and 250 k dark be stored in? Will it be stored in both base and cc storage? Only the base storages? Or the CC storages?

Question 2 : What will happen to the remaining gold, elixir and dark which will not be able to be stored completely?
    Answer to question 0: [is this information readily available yes/no]
    there are stickies with all of this information posted, they are referenced in many posts on this front page. Check the patch notes and the link to the seasonal challenges post - it's literally on page 1 of the QA...

Answer to question 1:
    Your storages will overflow at the end of the season and you won't be able to add more until you've spent until under the limit of your storages

Answer to question 2:
    There is no gold, elixer and dark elixir that cannot be stored, non-issue
    Last edited by JusMe; April 4th, 2019 at 06:39 AM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiSamuraiSama01 View Post
    Im am currently a "75 % ish" th11 and even if I was pessimistic towards the gold pass money theory *sorry SC* I later realized that the 5 dollars was worth it.
    With $ 5 Im getting: builder, lab and troop boost, runes (which im not in need of at the moment 😂 but still thankful for it), books, potions and high amount of golds, elixir and dark. But one of the best thing about the gold pass is (right after the hero skin) : Seasonal Bank Storage.

From 2nd April I have earned a total of :
    1. 13, 016, 331 GOLD
    2. 12, 725, 528 ELIXIR
    3. 89, 978 DARK

Now, here is the main problem.

In Th 11 the max gold and elixir storage capacity is 10, 000, 000 and dark storage has a capacity of 200, 000.

the clan castle storage is 4, 650, 000 for gold and elixir and for dark is 24, 000.

When combined my
    total gold and elixir storage is 14, 650, 000
    dark storage is 224000

Now, at the end of the season, Im sure my seasonal bank will have a full 25 mil gold and elixir and 250 k dark. However, this is way more than the combined base + cc storages!

Those are rookie numbers. Lol

But I plan on having all of my builders and the lab available at the end of the season. I'll put a DE upgrade in the lab and upgrade both Heros to wipe out the DE and pour as much G and E as I need to into walls.

Quote Originally Posted by GrantWalks View Post
    Those are rookie numbers. Lol

But I plan on having all of my builders and the lab available at the end of the season. I'll put a DE upgrade in the lab and upgrade both Heros to wipe out the DE and pour as much G and E as I need to into walls.
    Now herein lies the conundrum. Any builder or lab upgrades done on the last day of the season will benefit from the 20% boost.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualAddictions View Post
    Now herein lies the conundrum. Any builder or lab upgrades done on the last day of the season will benefit from the 20% boost.
    Yep, that's part of the issue. Personally, my plan would be to run off as many long-time upgrades as I could right before the season ends. Then use all my builder potions from the rewards plus CWL medals converted into builder potions to speed up those shortened build times...then roll right into using up all that extra gold for expensive upgrades (or alternatively dump it all into walls).

Save up all the gold/elixir plus runes for a "last day of the season" upgrade-fest, then just builder-potion them all on the first day of the new season and start new upgrades with all the bank loot.