Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Account with negative gem count unable to buy gold pass and special offer pack

  1. #1
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    9

    Gold Pass Purchase Issue

    Hi I was really excited to purchase the gold pass yesterday along with my friends, when the update came we all went to get the pass. My friends has no issues getting it but when I clicked the button to buy it, it took me to the store but there was nothing there. No special packs were their either there was nothing in the shop for me. I have no idea why this is but I really need help.
    I would be very grateful if I could get some help on this, many thanks.

    Edit - I have attempted to ďrefresh the storeĒ by purchasing a pile of gems aswell and I recently bought a couple of £3 special offers
    Last edited by XrGRemix; April 3rd, 2019 at 08:29 AM.

  2. #2
    Forum Legend wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    8,890
    did you tryto buy the goldpass from your builderbase? there is an issue that you cant buy the goldpass if you are in builderbase.

  3. #3
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    did you tryto buy the goldpass from your builderbase? there is an issue that you cant buy the goldpass if you are in builderbase.
    Iím not able to buy it when in builder or regular base

  4. #4
    Forum Legend wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    8,890
    Quote Originally Posted by XrGRemix View Post
    Iím not able to buy it when in builder or regular base
    try reinstalling the game.

  5. #5
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    try reinstalling the game.
    I have done it didnít work

    Would having negative gems be the issue?
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; April 3rd, 2019 at 03:42 PM.

  6. #6
    Forum Legend wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    8,890
    Quote Originally Posted by XrGRemix View Post
    Would having negative gems be the issue?
    yes that is maybe the biggest issue you can have in coc. suggestion to buy gems and get positive gems. maybe than it works.

  7. #7
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    yes that is maybe the biggest issue you can have in coc. suggestion to buy gems and get positive gems. maybe than it works.
    Iím going to need more than a maybe before I purchase 14,000 gems I want to know if that will work plus I havenít had issues purchasing packs in the store before, It was 5 years ago when I did the gem thing too
    Last edited by XrGRemix; April 3rd, 2019 at 09:57 AM.

  8. #8
    Forum Legend wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    8,890
    Quote Originally Posted by XrGRemix View Post
    Iím going to need more than a maybe before I purchase 14,000 gems I want to know if that will work plus I havenít had issues purchasing packs in the store before, It was 5 years ago when I did the gem thing too
    okay than maybe some things for you to consider.
    can you buy other packs?
    why do you have 14000 negativ gems?
    why should a company give you more pay-stuff when you owthem a lot of money?

    i remember a wave of clashers joined the forum because they had negativ gems. they got cought by cheating the system and sc took them all the gems away. and a big part of them got banned few days later too.

  9. #9
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    okay than maybe some things for you to consider.
    can you buy other packs?
    why do you have 14000 negativ gems?
    why should a company give you more pay-stuff when you owthem a lot of money?

    i remember a wave of clashers joined the forum because they had negativ gems. they got cought by cheating the system and sc took them all the gems away. and a big part of them got banned few days later too.
    I used to be able to purchase packs but after the new update I cannot, as for the gems, I was around 11 years old and I bought some gems on accident on my dads card and got them refunded I think

  10. #10
    Forum Legend wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    8,890
    Quote Originally Posted by XrGRemix View Post
    I used to be able to purchase packs but after the new update I cannot,
    you cant buy any pack?! well than make your gems +/-0 and than try again.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •