Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to report bots

How to report bots

Not sure if i´m in the right forum now but i want to report a bot. I´ve posted this question earlier but everyone just says "use the ingame tool". Except you can´t report them using the ingame tool! Tell me step by step what to click.
    Here´s what it looks like now: I click the cogwheel in the top left corner -> Help and support -> text message icon top right corner -> other -> more-> other -> something else -> "did we answer all your questions?" No -> i post screenshot.

Nothing more happens, is that reported now? i don´t get a confirmation or anything, don´t you want more information?
    Kik: UnitedChefs

There really is nothing we can do beyond that point. We just have to hope Hay Day gets them. HOWEVER, as soon as they get one 4 more show up.

A few things you can do to protect yourself.
    NEVER buy diamonds and materials from any website no matter how good the deal is.
    Avoid buying from bot farms. Most sell wheat for cheap and have farms that look all the same. No buildings, no update on the house, ect.
    Never put expansion items in your rss with an ad.
    If a bot latches on to your farm STOP putting anything of value in your shop for any reason. After a week test the waters, put one plank in at full price without an ad. If nothing happens you should be safe.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Yeah i just got botted when i traded with one person. It bought stuff from his farm and at that point i had already bought things from him so now i have it too

Still don´t know if this is the way to report? Seems so odd

​Nothing much will happen if you do report. I would not worry about it if I was you.

I am nervous. I play on a small phone w my baby farm. I was in need of sugar cane, not usually an issue in the paper so I wasn’t on alert. I saw it advertised so clicked, bought 3 boxes. There were other crops in stand and 1 tape. I thought score! Bought it bc they r often hidden behind other things. On the phone, the stand takes up the entire screen, so you can’t see the farm. When I clicked out of the stand, I saw the horrible telltale signs...number for farm name, unpainted house, classic layout. I was sick to mt stomach. I went back and put up one plank, full price, no ad. It stayed there a really long time until a follower found it. Do you think I got infected?
    Leader Spirit’s Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    I am nervous. I play on a small phone w my baby farm. I was in need of sugar cane, not usually an issue in the paper so I wasn’t on alert. I saw it advertised so clicked, bought 3 boxes. There were other crops in stand and 1 tape. I thought score! Bought it bc they r often hidden behind other things. On the phone, the stand takes up the entire screen, so you can’t see the farm. When I clicked out of the stand, I saw the horrible telltale signs...number for farm name, unpainted house, classic layout. I was sick to mt stomach. I went back and put up one plank, full price, no ad. It stayed there a really long time until a follower found it. Do you think I got infected?

Harvesting bots are not the same. There are numerous ways to cheat at games and wheat bots, corn bots, etc. Are just more cheaters. I don’t think you have been harmed.

that said, there is no need to follow them, ever
    Last edited by WussyPuss; April 3rd, 2019 at 07:49 PM.
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and its no fun! AQ 49 BK 45 GW 16
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    There is also a webform you can use to contact Support: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1

Closing this up now.
    Last edited by ilovehayday; April 3rd, 2019 at 07:52 PM.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Bakunin doesn't feed his HD animals