Thread: Fast trophies after season reset?

Fast trophies after season reset?

Hi there,

I noticed that 5 min after trophies got reset, some players already have 5200+ trophies. Even if they got super lucky to get a crazy amount of trophies two-three times in a raw and three-starred the bases, it still requires some times to clean a base when you are in Legends.

But I never paid attention to this before so maybe there is some simple explanation. Does anyone know?

Also, what if trophies are reset while a player is stuck in the cloud? Does his attack count for the new season, old one or none of them?
    Tired of Clan Games Leechers? Follow your clan member activity with CGLeech !
    ===>More info on the official thread <===

The actual leaderboards haven’t refresh yet. Open their profile and you will see the top1 right now has only 5049.
    Main : Th12
    2nd : Th12 (mid)

Quote Originally Posted by Nevera View Post
    The actual leaderboards haven’t refresh yet. Open their profile and you will see the top1 right now has only 5049.

Okay I just saw it. Thanks for the info!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevera View Post
    Yip this is true

Any idea about my 2nd question?

Also, what if trophies are reset while a player is stuck in the cloud? Does his attack count for the new season, old one or none of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    Any idea about my 2nd question?
    I'm pretty sure the first attack in the season doesnt actually count as an "Attack won" as you recieve the badge, but it'd increase their trophies if they found a base just after trophies reset, yes.