Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Archer Queen AI being temporarily reverted

Yeeepeeeee 1 more update 😍

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    I hope we get to see another update unlocking all the challenges soon too!

Fun aside, glad to hear this, I was thinking I got horrible at funneling the queen...
    Last edited by MasterEdy; April 3rd, 2019 at 08:40 AM.

[/QUOTE] If a Wall Breaker destroyed a Wall fragment, the AI failed to consider the broken Wall piece and would continue as if the Wall was still there.[/QUOTE]

LOL I really thought it was me today. Just thought it was an off day with my qw. Glad to know I can blame it on the game just for today.

Pfft, it would have made an interesting cwl season.
    Come see me for seige machines: #28Y8QVG2V
    Save money on sunscreen by hanging in legends
    #​MAGA

thanks for the update. how about King ? i notice the king is now hitting walls more slowly with the new animations, not sure if anyone have experience this.

Chief Darian another problem arise with the jump queen priority..

Wherever you place the jump on the map the queen heads there.. Its like autopathing. Queen GO THERE. haha

Tried couple of test like placing the jump on the rear end, on the townhall, on the cc. And the Queen happily go there even you place a jump at the center of the base.
    Last edited by TakeMeDown; April 3rd, 2019 at 09:03 AM.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by bb8lr View Post
    thanks for the update. how about King ? i notice the king is now hitting walls more slowly with the new animations, not sure if anyone have experience this.
    As far as we can tell, it's just the animation that's affected but not the amount of damage done per second. The animation will be fixed in an optional update.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In fact, the mere act of opening the box will determine the state of the cat, although in this case there were three determinate states the cat could be in: these being Alive, Dead, and Bloody Furious.
    -- Schrodinger's Moggy explained (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    As far as we can tell, it's just the animation that's affected but not the amount of damage done per second. The animation will be fixed in an optional update.
    So all the visual bugs will be cleared. Right?

Thanks Darian, good to know.

We also noticed strange behaviour with the GW (on air), where he does not follow the air troops but starts shooting the TH right after being deployed. Is this related?
    William - Leader of TSG, member of the BFE clans Elite Academy and Valar Morghulis.
    TH12, lvl 208, K 60, Q 60, GW 30.
    TH11, lvl 193, K 50, Q 50, GW 20.
    TH10, lvl 161, K 40, Q 40 / TH10, lvl 146, K 40, Q 40 / TH10, lvl 125, K 32, Q 32.
    Member of the team of judges organising Forum Cup events (https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e)

If i Remember this Is second time....1 or 2 year happened the dame thing with anche upgrade of IA.... maybe You Need to test more accurate when change and IA