Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle Machine Visual Glitch

Battle Machine freeze

Noticed the battle machine walk up to a wall and just stand there until ability activated, then he started whacking on the wall. Broke through, walked up to town hall and just stood there doing nothing until he died.

Fresh Spawn

Battle Machine Bug

The battle machine freezes sometimes when it hits after you use the hero's ability. Here's a video for you guys to check it out https://youtu.be/j7K-28s-dKw

Battle Machine Bug

After the new update with seasonal challenges the battle machine doesn’t function properly.
    Sometimes it doesn’t load the animation (but still do damage) and sometimes it just stands there in the middle of the battle field enjoying the moment, without acting. This is not game breaking since it also happens to the opponent but it sucks a lot. Hopefully you can fix it

New Bloke/Chick
    Agreed! I haven’t ever seen my idle, but the animation does bug! He does still do the damage properly, but no hammer swinging 3/4 of the time! Easy fix Supercell.
    Awesome work on the update!

same here, fixed please

Battle Machine

Is there any bug in battle machine becoz whenever I am attacking my battle machine is not hammering any building or wall but the buildings are taking the damage. Is this a bug or there is problem in my phone???

CoC Accounts: Darkwind™ (New TH12 - LV 188 - 50/52/20) | DARDANIUS (TH10 - LV 132 - 20/28)

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Gold I) - We are recruiting! Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since January 2014

Same issue here. Battle machine glitching. Not had it freeze completely (as listed in previous posts) but doesn't swing hammer everytime. Especially during/after using ability.

Fresh Spawn
    Noticed the same. Often times right after ability ends and will restart with new ability, but he's also stopped a couple of times randomly. At least once, when the ability ended, he stopped swinging, and stood there until he died without inflicting more damage. This was not an animation stop only. Damage also stopped.

Banned

Battle machine

I've noticed when going on a builder base attack that when you use the battle machine's ability, when it is finished, he hits a building once and his animations stop until he retargets.