Thread: Friend request harassment...

Millennial Club

Friend request harassment...

We have a guy that keeps friend requesting the entire clan. It's annoying and border-line terrorism. Yes, we could ignore him but I want a better solution. EVERY time I log in a see his notification. Even while I'm playing he keeps requesting. I delete and he request. On ALL my accounts. Do something about this already SC.
    Leader of Fortress X
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/fortress-x-2QJ99CGP/members

"The value of a datum or a field of data is modified by the viewpoint of the observer."

I hate this I have no Idea how people have that much time and dedication

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by iBork View Post
    We have a guy that keeps friend requesting the entire clan. It's annoying and border-line terrorism. Yes, we could ignore him but I want a better solution. EVERY time I log in a see his notification. Even while I'm playing he keeps requesting. I delete and he request. On ALL my accounts. Do something about this already SC.
    I agree this is extremely annoying. Calling it terrorism is a bit overdramatic lol. But, if you leave the request without accepting or declining, he can't keep doing it. Eventually, he'll move on and you can delete the request.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    I agree this is extremely annoying. Calling it terrorism is a bit overdramatic lol. But, if you leave the request without accepting or declining, he can't keep doing it. Eventually, he'll move on and you can delete the request.
    You would think so but dude was still going hard after a month of failure, and the damn notification doesn't go away.
    It was at least 3 months of this if not longer spamming to all the co leaders...

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    I hate seeing notifications when I sign on. Just a pet peeve of mine. It denotes unanswered communications. We need a report button and repercussions for harassing people!!!
    Leader of Fortress X
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/fortress-x-2QJ99CGP/members

"The value of a datum or a field of data is modified by the viewpoint of the observer."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iBork View Post
    It's annoying and border-line terrorism.
    Hyperbole much?

Just ignore them. I just let my friend requests build up to 10 people and then no-one else can send them as I have too many pending. Sure there is a 10 in the top left corner but I don't really care

Centennial Club
    Warn him in clan chat then boot him.

There isn't any permanent solution to it.
    A few solutions:
    1) Talk to him and solve the problem
    2) Have enough friends that he could no longer send you a friend request
    3) Befriend him

Quote Originally Posted by Electrifyingankur View Post
    There isn't any permanent solution to it.
    A few solutions:
    1) Talk to him and solve the problem
    2) Have enough friends that he could no longer send you a friend request
    3) Befriend him
    That's actually the worst option, since he then could spam claninvites from then on, regardless if you're in a clan, or not.