Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Question about Season Bank

Planned, when you raid throughout the month an equal amount of said loot will be placed into your season bank.

Question about Season Bank

Hi guys.

I got some question regarding the season bank.

I bought the gold pass and currently sitting at 10mil for the season bank size.

Right now my season bank is almost full (9mil out of 10mil)

Wondering if my season bank would be capped at this current size or will it exceed and going for the max size?

Bcs if it's capped at a 10mil, I would stop looting for a while until I got the next season bank size.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers 🍺

Season Bank Loot

If gold pass season Bank can hold 25 million resource. But village capacity is only 12.
    Says the season Bank will automatically be transfered to home village at end of season and any excess will overflow.
    How are we going to be able to get the 25 million stored in season Bank if max storage is only 12.
    Is there a way to withdraw early?
    Sleep CC like King and Queen.

Check the stickies referring to the former stickies The season bank is a separate bank, at the end of the season the full 25m if you stashed it, will overflow in your village

No way to withdraw early at this time

You have to swap your 100 value gold coins for 200 coins, then they will fit (almost)

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    No there is no way to withdraw early. At the end of season your season bank content will be dumped in your storages and anything that doesn’t fit will just go over capacity. So if you have 12 mil in storages and 25 in the bank then on withdrawal day you will have 37 mil in storages.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

I guess I'll have to find out myself. Please close the thread. Thanks!

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    I guess you have to unlock the next season bank size first before you can add more loot in the season bank.
    That means I do not know for sure.

The thing is to unlock the bigger size you need to finish challenges and to finish challenges you’ll probably raid some more anyway.

If you're reasonably active you fill up that seasonal bank with ease anyway. And if you have sources to spend loot on might as well continue raiding if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    I guess you have to unlock the next season bank size first before you can add more loot in the season bank.
    That means I do not know for sure.

The thing is to unlock the bigger size you need to finish challenges and to finish challenges you’ll probably raid some more anyway.

If you're reasonably active you fill up that seasonal bank with ease anyway. And if you have sources to spend loot on might as well continue raiding if you like.
    I would have to find out myself. I'll reply here when I do maxed it out.

The problem is I am now taking a 2 days off from work, so I can grind for a whole two days. Not sure if I can max it out next week tho.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by bungnato View Post
    I would have to find out myself. I'll reply here when I do maxed it out.

The problem is I am now taking a 2 days off from work, so I can grind for a whole two days. Not sure if I can max it out next week tho.
    Whether it does or doesn’t continue to count beyond current capacity doesn’t really change your schedule. If for example you’re keeping a builder free for walls you’re just hurting progress not playing at all when you may want to play.
    Whether or not you’ll have time next week also won’t change. You do have 2 more weeks after that. If you loot close to the first 10 mil in a day then you could easily fill the remaining 15 mil in 3 ish weeks time. That’s on average much less then 1 mil a day.

I would appreciate it if you share your knowledge with us though for future questions.
    sometimes someone has to be the first
    Last edited by Kaptain Kat; April 2nd, 2019 at 09:15 PM.