Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Question about Season Bank

The downside is you can no longer add additional resources from looting or emptying collectors until you get it back down to under the storage capacity. So you better have a builder free and some walls or other places to sink it into.

Quote Originally Posted by SirNeoGeo View Post
    The downside is you can no longer add additional resources from looting or emptying collectors until you get it back down to under the storage capacity. So you better have a builder free and some walls or other places to sink it into.
    My wall builder will be very busy that day for a few seconds. Easy blue walls.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

And what happens if someone attack you while you're holding 25 million + resources? Lets say the season ends while i'm sleeping or busy doing something... will they get a fat stack of loot from me?
    All credits for the avatar images for Jayson Soberon. His website can be accessed at behance.net/JsonSobe

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Akarat1020 View Post
    And what happens if someone attack you while you're holding 25 million + resources? Lets say the season ends while i'm sleeping or busy doing something... will they get a fat stack of loot from me?
    No. There is a loot cap. It starts at roughly 50% of your max multipled by 10% for an average quick calculation

Quote Originally Posted by Akarat1020 View Post
    They will get the same loot as always. There is a loot cap. No more than they could get from your normally full storage.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    My wall builder will be very busy that day for a few seconds. Easy blue walls.
    Something to consider, assuming you will purchase gold pass next month, is first getting your next 80 season points for reduced wall price by 10% and get your 50 million in resource to stretch 5 million further in wall building.
    TH12: 60/60/30 TH12: 60/60/30 TH12: 50/52/30 TH10: 30/30
    Main #LL2JCQ0C

Centennial Club twentyfivemillion's Avatar
    So, um...what happens if we’re maxed on walls? What can we spend that much loot on?

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadrach777 View Post
    Something to consider, assuming you will purchase gold pass next month, is first getting your next 80 season points for reduced wall price by 10% and get your 50 million in resource to stretch 5 million further in wall building.
    This ^^^ exactly my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by twentyfivemillion View Post
    So, um...what happens if we’re maxed on walls? What can we spend that much loot on?
    Consider it your tax free donation to the general clash economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Whether it does or doesn’t continue to count beyond current capacity doesn’t really change your schedule. If for example you’re keeping a builder free for walls you’re just hurting progress not playing at all when you may want to play.
    Whether or not you’ll have time next week also won’t change. You do have 2 more weeks after that. If you loot close to the first 10 mil in a day then you could easily fill the remaining 15 mil in 3 ish weeks time. That’s on average much less then 1 mil a day.

I would appreciate it if you share your knowledge with us though for future questions.
    sometimes someone has to be the first
    It was capped at the current size of the bank. I maxed at 10 mil currently. And I just realized I farmed 10 mil gold elixir and 100k DE in less than 14 hours without using boost. What a no-lifer