Page 8 of 120 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 1195

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions on Season Challenges/Season Bank

  1. #71
    Forum Elder ElectroWiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Riding the Electro Dragon
    Posts
    2,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Pera7777 View Post
    Guys,can anyone tell me a very important about this gold pass - When you decide to buy it (even it really ♥♥♥♥♥♥ me off seeing that this game has become a "must pay" rather than "pay to win") does it apply for all coming seasons or does Supercell really expect us to spend 5 euros EVERY month?
    Just the one season. NOBODY is forcing you to buy it every month.
    Work until your idols become your rivals


  2. #72
    Millennial Club NightsWatchMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    #boycott-the-blimp
    Posts
    1,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Pera7777 View Post
    Guys,can anyone tell me a very important about this gold pass - When you decide to buy it (even it really ♥♥♥♥♥♥ me off seeing that this game has become a "must pay" rather than "pay to win") does it apply for all coming seasons or does Supercell really expect us to spend 5 euros EVERY month?
    No, that would be ridiculous, they don't expect you to pay 5 Euros every month! Just every month you want the gold pass.

  3. #73
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    685
    Do you keep the heroe skins after your pass expires?

  4. #74
    Forum Elder ElectroWiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Riding the Electro Dragon
    Posts
    2,527
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickV View Post
    Do you keep the heroe skins after your pass expires?
    Only if you get 2600 points and claim the skin before the season ends. If you do that, you keep it forever.
    Work until your idols become your rivals


  5. #75
    Pro Member LeethalForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    In the Present with an eye on the Future
    Posts
    503
    Yes, yes, yes, even if you don’t have heroes right now. Your’s to keep for as long as you want to play.

  6. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    On my altar pretending to be a statue
    Posts
    631
    It will be hard to fill up the entire season bank if you buy the gold pass towards the end

  7. #77
    Forum Superstar twinblade123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,190
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandWarden0 View Post
    It will be hard to fill up the entire season bank if you buy the gold pass towards the end
    Really? I farmed 5 million in a day and that was with war armies not boosted

  8. #78
    Junior Member MightyDax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    51

    Question about gold pass

    Hi all,
    Im at 460 challenge points without buying gold pass. If I were to buy gold pass will I get all the rewards I have already unlocked ?

  9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #79
    Darian[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Under a Rock.
    Posts
    3,698
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyDax View Post
    Hi all,
    I’m at 460 challenge points without buying gold pass. If I were to buy gold pass will I get all the rewards I have already unlocked ?
    Yes. You will receive all of the ones you've unlocked.
    AKA Tank Puppy

    In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.
    Terry Pratchett


  10. #80
    Junior Member MightyDax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    51
    Thanks for the quick reply Darian

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •