Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Not doing gold pass? You get what you dont pay for!

Centennial Club

Not doing gold pass? You get what you dont pay for!

Looking at season challenges it seens a definite case of if you dont pay sc money then you pretty much get nothing decent.

Seems like being outside the funfair and being the poor kid looking across the barrier at the rich ones having fun!
    SC why cant you just stop being so greedy and let us all have at least something to aim for.

im not going out of my way to do any of these challenges if i get nothing decent as a result! Im just going to play as normal and farm to upgrade those new defence levels etc..

SC could have spent a lot more time and effort in sorting out cloud issue.

Yet again,another wasted opportunity.

Well it'll track your progress so not really going out of the way now is it.

Didn't know spending $4.99 makes you rich, I must be a big spender then. I spend more than that daily on my childs meals at school.

Forum Elder
    Bernie Sanders would be proud of you OP.

OP has the most appropriate name ever
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    Didn't know spending $4.99 makes you rich, I must be a big spender then. I spend more than that daily on my childs meals at school.
    Spending makes you poor, saving makes you rich.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Moaner View Post
    Looking at season challenges it seens a definite case of if you dont pay sc money then you pretty much get nothing decent.

Seems like being outside the funfair and being the poor kid looking across the barrier at the rich ones having fun!
    SC why cant you just stop being so greedy and let us all have at least something to aim for.

im not going out of my way to do any of these challenges if i get nothing decent as a result! Im just going to play as normal and farm to upgrade those new defence levels etc..

SC could have spent a lot more time and effort in sorting out cloud issue.

Yet again,another wasted opportunity.
    $5 a month as an optional subscription doesnít seem that much. A lot of us built max bases without any of these rewards, be they silver or gold. Props to supercell for finding a way to increase the longevity of the game without making it impossible for free players to play for free.

im really impressed with this update. Itís the first time Iíve spent money on clash in a long time. I can do with one less coffee or beer in a month to justify a gold pass 😂.

Forum Veteran
    I feel conflicted about this gold pass thing... On one hand - I'm max other than the new levels that dropped today and will probably max my base out within the month again without issue. This makes nearly all of the rewards useless to me since I already have all of them saved up in my treasury.

On the other hand - I want that BK skin! But it sucks to basically just pay $5 for the skin since everything else is worthless to me.
    Clan: Legless Monkeys
    Secondary Clan: Toilet Clashers
    Heroes: 60/65/36
    276/300 electric walls

It's literally £4.99 for over 20x value. SC could very well have made this cost a lot more than that but it was made an affordable price so everyone could get involved. If you've an issue paying that amount to support developers then you're clearly not set out for a F2P game.
    TH: 8 || Clan:
    #IJustWannaClash

Have I purchased the Gold Pass? No, have not.

Do I plan to? No, do not.

Reason I have not / will not - Like you, see no real value for me personally. Will simply grind back to max, no rush to get there and then be back to a wait state. Skins are something that do not interest me personally. My troops could go au natural as far as I am concerned.

So do I feel it is a "money grab"? Nope! For those whom want to accelerate base progression it is a very good deal! Cheaper for sure than buying gems to purchase those same items from the Trader.

Shame you decided to "throw the baby out with the bath water" and skip challanges all together, Silver does have rewards.