Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Builder/Training/Research Boosts and Existing Research

I've cleared my app cache and restarted also.

Is the 10% boost on the gold pass working?

I have purchased the gold pass and have achieved the Builder 10% boost and the Research 10% Boost (currently have 140 challenge points and collected the rewards as active). But I am not seeing any change in my building upgrade and lab time?
    I started a 10 day archer tower upgrade immediately before unlocking the 10% boost and the total time remain at 9 days 23 hours. (10% less would be 9 days). I also have something in my research lab and the total time remains unchanged (14 day upgrade started 3 days ago still says 11 days). So I decided to clock the research lab (which shows seconds), as when you use a builder boost potion the clock counts down faster, so I assume this is the method used for the gold pass. If is it working 10% faster than 1 minute of research time should pass in 54 real-time seconds (60 seconds - 6). But it does not.

Is there a bug, or is there no way to tell if it is working faster?

Anyone else want to test?
    Last edited by JessVN; April 2nd, 2019 at 03:56 PM.

Try closing the app and restarting. Same happened to me with lab upgrade, but after restarting app the timer fixed itself.

Unblocked 10%builder boost and discount

Not getting any discount archer tower still costs 12 mill and 12 days
    Sleep CC like King and Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by r91180 View Post
    Not getting any discount archer tower still costs 12 mill and 12 days
    If you found a bug, please post in the sticky thread up top for bugs.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by ninja636rider View Post
    Try closing the app and restarting. Same happened to me with lab upgrade, but after restarting app the timer fixed itself.
    Thank you!

Did you buy the gold pass? You have to pay $5 to get any of the rewards on the top row of that screen.

Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post
    You must "purchase" those boosts by completing challenges. Once you earn enough points then you'll be able to get those boost.
    Already did that. What fixed mine was closing and restarting the app. My 10 day lab upgrade (started a few hours ago) now says 8 day 23 hours after restarting CoC.

Probably asked and answered somewhere else but just checking (as I'm not sure), is there supposed to be a cosmetic change associated with the boosts? For example, we can see the effect of the builder potion when using it (there's that animated circle around the builders) but I don't see anything like that for the boosts. It's not really an issue but given we have to start and restart CoC to get these boosts to kick in, it would be nice to know that the restart did the trick. In hindsight (which is always 20:20), I probably should have just looked at my builder timers BEFORE accepting my builder boost perk to see what my baseline was... aw well...

The builder boost on current building upgrades not working for a lot of devices .
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h