Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle Machine is OP now

Battle Machine is OP now

This is not a complaint, just an observation. I regret not upgrading it past lvl 1 now. Lost 300 trophies already because the giant cannon is actually the only real counter against it. Feels definitely more like a hero right now, as my lvl 1 BM is also much stronger now.

I’ll probably not get those 1000 gems anytime soon, I was so close
    Played once CoC in the past... came back on December 6, 2018, with a fresh account. Same name: RagingRabbit. TH9. Clan: ClashPros.
    Looking for a new clan. Requirements:
    • English/Dutch speaking •• Active (chat, donations, war) •• Willing to put me in CWL •
    • Would be cool to have, but not necessary: lvl 5 donation perk •

Eheh ground is even more OP now, every casuals who was asking for ground buff ruined the game, get 100%ed a couple times since BM buff, already said it was a stupid move. ^^

Now air is even more behind ground.
    Last edited by GimmeDat; April 2nd, 2019 at 12:45 PM.

I disagree.
    The fact is that giant cannon was OP a time ago, and BM was kinda useless in many attacks
    Last edited by michelms; April 2nd, 2019 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by michelms View Post
    I disagree.
    The fact is that giant cannon was OP a time ago, and BM was kinda useless in many attacks
    Sure the giant cannon was OP, why do you think that I never upgraded my BM? Because it was useless. I didn’t mean OP in the strict sense of the word, more like that it now makes a big difference in attacking power, even if it’s deployed in a stupid way, because it’s so bulky.

The main purpose of this topic is making clear that upgrading the BM is now much more important than it used to be until this update. Like I said, not a complaint, more like regretting my choices from the past
    Played once CoC in the past... came back on December 6, 2018, with a fresh account. Same name: RagingRabbit. TH9. Clan: ClashPros.
    Looking for a new clan. Requirements:
    • English/Dutch speaking •• Active (chat, donations, war) •• Willing to put me in CWL •
    • Would be cool to have, but not necessary: lvl 5 donation perk •

Quote Originally Posted by RagingRabbit View Post
    Sure the giant cannon was OP, why do you think that I never upgraded my BM? Because it was useless. I didn’t mean OP in the strict sense of the word, more like that it now makes a big difference in attacking power, even if it’s deployed in a stupid way, because it’s so bulky.

The main purpose of this topic is making clear that upgrading the BM is now much more important than it used to be until this update. Like I said, not a complaint, more like regretting my choices from the past
    I did not tell you you had a noob BM, i told that even maxed BM in the past was often useless (hit n killed quickly by GC).

Forum Veteran
    Too early to tell if it's OP or not. I only got 3 attacks in before the break.

First on main with focus on unlocking the challenge thingy & forgot about the cannon nerf. Didn't deploy BM until after GC was down; learned nothing.

2 triples on my top two alts, but the bases were weak; soft walls on one, no GT on the other. BM got to the end of both tho'.

Edit:
    Nice to see some activity here! 😀
    Last edited by Kaledonian; April 2nd, 2019 at 01:25 PM.

Forum Elder
    I don't know why you would never upgrade the BM, its not like this game is set in stone. You would have to consider the fact they may change things like they have and now you sit on a pile of regret.

Centennial Club
    The BM is definitely not OP at all, and it's still relatively fragile (as are all troops) and therefore has to be used correctly according to each individual strat and base design, but you can only do that when you really understand how the strengths and weaknesses of everything.

Early play...I’m liking It. Definitely not OP - as I said in my early review, there’s still plenty to take down the BM and he still goes to a Crusher like a moth to flame. At least now he has an actual use though - no more being taken out before he even gets into the fight...

As to those who never upgraded it...why on earth would you not? I get not upgrading it right away, but never at all?
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

He’s not OP at all, he might feel OP to you because you’re finally noticing him compared to a normal unit yeah he is OP, but he’s actually more like having an extra pekka to play with.

I feel like now air and archer attacks no longer completely dominate the game and there is finally a chance for ground players to break the top 200.

This hasn’t completely alleviated that huge ground nerf that made ground almost useless, but it’s a step in the right direction.