Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season Challenges - Le Bugs Thread!

Hi,
    Hero of dark village stucked on wall doing nothing. Ingame-Support informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    Price in was right (5.5)
    4.99 on UK apple store so $6.50. Which is annoying after all the $5 announcements.

New Bloke/Chick
    Yep was $8 in Australia.

Not sure if this is considered a bug or not, but the builder boost is not applied to already upgrading buildings

Can't see what's the Size of my season bank in Silver tier. It's not clear that what's my season bank size.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarian View Post
    War machine standing still while doing damage
    Happened with me as well

Game crashes when you go to another players regular base and then click on the boat to go to their builders base. Also when you click their profile and try to visit builders base it takes you to their regular base instead.

TH 12 Level 219--AQ 60, BK 60, GW 30, GG 2B, 139 L13 Walls To Go, Trophy PB 5716
    2046 War Stars|Reddit Havoc| BH 8

I have Pirate Flag, and it show me like new with number 1 red. And don't gone

App is instantly crashing for me. I've cleared the cache and data, reinstalled the app and rebooted the device.

The phone enters landscape mode and crashes instantly before the loading screen appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighose View Post
    Game crashes when you go to another players regular base and then click on the boat to go to their builders base. Also when you click their profile and try to visit builders base it takes you to their regular base instead.
    I have got this one too. Game crashes and 'stops working' when trying to visit other players' builder base.