Thread: Didn't get the upddate For fire os

Didn't get the upddate For fire os

I am using fire tab but I didn't get the update please supercell fix this
    Last edited by venkatesh3; April 2nd, 2019 at 09:51 AM.

Thanks supercel

Direct from Amazon App Customer Service:

Message From Customer Service
    Hello Lou,

I understand you want to update the app 'Clash of Clans' however the update is not available. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I have checked and regret to inform you that, currently we do not have the updates available for 'Clash of Clans' in Amazon appstore. Please be informed that, we test all apps and updates prior to making them available in our store to verify that each app works as intended, doesn’t impair the functionality of the device, and doesn't put customer data at risk.

Our goal is for Amazon Appstore customers to have a great experience with every app they order. Depending on when our Review Team receives the app for review, the update may be available in other marketplaces sooner than in the Amazon Appstore.

Updates for your apps are automatically made available in the "My Apps" tab, once they are approved by our Review Team.

However, I've forwarded your comments to our Review Team for consideration. Customer feedback like yours really helps us continue to improve our products and provide better service.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today.

Best regards,
    M. Imran
    Amazon.com

All you can do now is download coc from Google play.. That one is working