Thread: An indicator when selecting players for war

Lightbulb An indicator when selecting players for war

I would like an indicator of some sort beside player names when they are upgrading a hero or spell factory if the upgrade has over 24h left, in the war roster selection menu of both CW & CWL, relying on them to opt out on their own is, well, unreliable.
    A nice big red exclamation point when one of the flagged upgrades is in progress would do the trick.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Curtiola; April 2nd, 2019 at 05:27 PM. Reason: expanded the idea

I'd have to say rowman's idea from yesterday is more sound and I'd wager a lot easier to implement.

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    I'd have to say rowman's idea from yesterday is more sound and I'd wager a lot easier to implement.
    Nah I don't want to force everyone to red every morning so they have to opt in for the next day of CWL just to make sure they still have heroes up lol it's an interesting idea, but not really what I want. Would be nicer to just see a big ol' list of members, with an icon when they should be opted out, plus this way we wouldn't have to wait til they get online to see who's going to be in it & begin filling war CCs.

Forum Veteran
    An indicator wouldn't tell you how long said upgrade has left. I'm fairly vigilant about toggling "I'm in" when my heroes are still down, but will be ready in time for war.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    An indicator wouldn't tell you how long said upgrade has left. I'm fairly vigilant about toggling "I'm in" when my heroes are still down, but will be ready in time for war.
    Fair point on the "how long", thanks, I'll amend the OP to say something like "if the upgrade has over 24h left."
    While some are diligent like you, lots aren't. It could be argued that those people should just be booted, but I'd still like to prevent that.