Thread: Clan Wars - Question

Clan Wars - Question

Not sure how to word it but I'll try my best to be specific. I am a max th12 except some walls. When I'm matched against a low level th12 in clan Wars it seems to me that my troops just aren't as strong as they usually are. Do my troops get nerfed to compensate for being too op?

I recently attacked a base with the same layout and hit it the exact same way I did on the first base (down to the exact tile). The first base was a max th12 and I got 3 stars, the second base was a weak (rushed) th12 with the exact same base layout and I only got 37%. I watched the replay on both attacks and the traps was even in the same spot. I'm confused how I ran through the max base and got stuffed on the rushed base. Doesn't seem to happen in CWL just Clan Wars. I am a pretty good attacker that is confident when going in after scouting. The only thing I did that was different on the second attack was I attacked early (in the first 3 hours) and the first I attacked late (in the last hour). This has happened to me a couple times so I'm just trying to figure it out so I can hot differently if needed... (Well I know I need to do it different if I didn't get a star sooo!!!! &#129315.

Thanks in advance for any insight!

No, your troops aren't being effected at all.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Do you get matched up to rushed bases often? If so do you have a problem getting 3? Seems to me like the higher level the base the easier it is....

Honestly a TH12 is tough no matter the level because of the full complement of defenses. As with most TH12 it usually comes down to the base layout and how well you read it.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Iíve found even when challenging the same base I can 3-star one time and barely get a 2-star the second using what I thought was the exact same attack. Itís almost as though with the troop AI, dropping a troop even one millimetre right or left or a spell slightly out of position, or faster or slower can change the outcome of an attack. Because of all the different combinations that affect the game, I find it extremely difficult to get exactly the same result every time.
    Last edited by LeethalForce; April 2nd, 2019 at 04:16 AM.

Forum Veteran
    Lol, this exact thing happens with me too. But I know it's just not happening, not possible and it's only in my mind 😀.